News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Congratulations Jason Farrell

Started by red900, April 29, 2010, 02:37:30 PM

red900

Holy cow man.  What a weekend at Heartland!!   Way to go man.... :thumb: :thumb:
Dustin Boyd
Cyclepath Racing LLC
Midwest Race Supplier

skiandclimb

+1  What was that....1:40.007???!!!! Dayum.
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

jigs

Yup,day boy just keeps haulin' ass don't he....godd on ya,congrats Jason.

Firecat

Congrats Jason...heck of a nice weekend for you and Brian
Brian Blume
Hix Racing #803

racenrub

sure was fun watching him blast past me a couple times a race :lmao:
There's always worse things then dying

J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp

Yeah it turned out pretty good. I was pretty satisfied that we really didn't make any adjustments to the bike at all other than 1 gearing change.

In the HWSB race on Sunday I ended up turning a 1:39.864.
After reviewing the video feed on my bike of that race, I'd say there was still at least 1 more second to save around that track in that condition it was in.
Now if were sunny out & less damp patches that would be another story!

Definately liking my bike for sure. Best bike I ever rode. The new Pirelli tire I ran got me that awesome time in the 39's. Honestly I couldn't have done it without the tire. It made a difference for sure.

Thanks to everyone for the congrats. I just wanted to break the record even if I had nobody challenging me and the track was crap. I'm not touching my bike either. I like it the way it is right now.

See you all at Blackhawk? I might do Brainerd in a week also. Got some score to settle up there, gotta redeem myself from my last time there.
Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop

red900

Dustin Boyd
Cyclepath Racing LLC
Midwest Race Supplier

J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp

15 races I ran.
I've got to do more points paying races apparently.
Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop