News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Practice Day NJMP 4/30

Started by bel-biv, April 16, 2010, 11:49:28 AM

bel-biv

Nothing like waiting until the last minute.....

Today is the deadline for pre-registering for the races at NJMP on May 1 - 2
I want to do the practice day on April 30 and the pre-registration form indicates that practice days are $125
I know TPM is running the event and on their site, it indicates that I have to register with TPM and it'll cost $175

Whats the deal?
Select the practice day on the pre-reg form, or do we have to go thru TPM?
The CCS office is closed today so unfortunately, I can't pester them for an answer

Thanks
Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us
Making a difference through motorsports.

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

Carnag3

Have to go through TPM, you have to sign up for at least a Guest member then sign up for the CCS practice through TPM.
Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com

bel-biv

Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us
Making a difference through motorsports.

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

mike574

does that mean I have to sign up for the TPM track day in advance to get my licnese? or can I show up friday take a course and get my licnese?
BREW CREW Racing

Cowboy 6

Quote from: Carnag3 on April 16, 2010, 01:00:05 PM
Have to go through TPM, you have to sign up for at least a Guest member then sign up for the CCS practice through TPM.

It still bills you $175.......
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

Carnag3

Quote from: mike574 on April 17, 2010, 01:59:20 AM
does that mean I have to sign up for the TPM track day in advance to get my licnese? or can I show up friday take a course and get my licnese?

You can take the race school with TPM on Friday the race school will cover your track time most likely. 
Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com

mike574

^^ no it didn't signed up for it today ^^
BREW CREW Racing

Paul Scalph #18

Tried to sign up for the track day on tpm website and it looks like friday is full WTF!!! Does this mean I can't practice before my races on a track that I have never been on?

Carnag3

Quote from: ccs/asra #18 - 09 ma uss champion on April 21, 2010, 05:49:41 PM
Tried to sign up for the track day on tpm website and it looks like friday is full WTF!!! Does this mean I can't practice before my races on a track that I have never been on?

That's gotta be an error.
Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com

Paul Scalph #18

Yeah, I hope so... When is the last time you saw such a  full practice day that they stopped excepting riders? Maybe they just want you to pay the 200 bucks instead of 175.

Carnag3

Quote from: ccs/asra #18 - 09 ma uss champion on April 21, 2010, 08:35:10 PM
Yeah, I hope so... When is the last time you saw such a  full practice day that they stopped excepting riders? Maybe they just want you to pay the 200 bucks instead of 175.
I just got off the phone wit ha friend who CR's for TPM he will bring up this topic tomorrow. 
Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com

Carnag3

Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com