Great BHF CCS room rates!!

Started by jigs, April 07, 2010, 01:30:48 PM

jigs

Hey guys and gals...just got off the phone with Jeannie at the South Beloit Inn (aka Ramada) on Dearborn ave...the one off of Illinois Hwy 75 coming in to town,and worked out a really good nightly room rate,$49.95 per night,even for 2 queen beds.You just call 815-389-3481 mention BHF racer rate of $49.95,per Jeannie.I called to see if they would want to work something out as many racers were looking to cut costs,per the Economic situation,and maybe we could help each other,so that's a great rate for us for this year and may solve some problems!

jigs

Fast Eddy

What room will you and the Choufee be in?
Ed (AKA Dirt nap) CCS #102
http://www.southeastsales.com/
The liver is evil and must be punished!
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

jigs

More will be revealed...in time.

jigs

jigs

EM JAY

Ask for the 'executive suite' too..  should be same price...  ;)
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

jigs

For those who don't feel like camping.....

Noidly1

I just checked the reviews and don't think I'll be staying there...
'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

jigs

Ya know what Dion,we've been staying there for years it's just fine,especially for that kind of money...now the Knights Inn is another story......the place is safe and clean enough,it was an old Ramada.........see you at the track.....I'll post up re: a track walk we can do Friday night for anyone who's never been there...highly suggested.

gonecrazy

Quote from: Noidly1 on September 15, 2010, 10:05:37 PM
I just checked the reviews and don't think I'll be staying there...

like you have standards :biggrin:

Noidly1

Quote from: jigs on September 16, 2010, 10:04:17 AM
Ya know what Dion,we've been staying there for years it's just fine,especially for that kind of money...now the Knights Inn is another story......the place is safe and clean enough,it was an old Ramada.........see you at the track.....I'll post up re: a track walk we can do Friday night for anyone who's never been there...highly suggested.
Cool, Jigs... I read they had problems with bugs and it was a dirty place. Hopefully it won't be that bad. 
A priority for me is how well they clean the bedding. I don't want to be sleeping in someone elses soup. YUCK...

I just made a reservation there and the guy said that it is under new management so hopefully that is a good thing.

Quote from: gonecrazy on September 17, 2010, 03:11:56 PM
like you have standards :biggrin:
Yes Tom, I have standards. Some things I can deal with, others I def. won't...
'08 R6, CCSGP44EX