News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Heartland Park Topeka April

Started by skiandclimb, April 01, 2010, 11:42:32 AM

Scotty Ryan

I'll be there - But more then likely just tuning suspension. Gotta see how busy things are before I decide to race. I do really enjoy HPT tho..... Might not make my first race until BHF TC as a husband and wife team. We'll see.....
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

Dori Ninja

Quote from: Scotty Ryan on April 07, 2010, 11:46:55 AM
I'll be there - But more then likely just tuning suspension. Gotta see how busy things are before I decide to race. I do really enjoy HPT tho..... Might not make my first race until BHF TC as a husband and wife team. We'll see.....
thought u weren't hittin BHF??? lol

dono if ill be able to go yet or not....gotta check the ol pocket books, daytona ran up quite the bill doin both CCS and AMA....hopefully i can make it!
Expert #414
Braap Monster Racing | Creative Custom Airbrush | Vortex | Spy Optics | Replay XD

funsizeracing

Maybe I missed a thread but does anyone know if we're supposed to sign up for the practice day through HPT or the CCS pre-entry?  Last year there was some confusion.
Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

danch

Hrm, I did it through the CCS pre-entry. They accepted my money, so I hope that's the way!
MW Am #720

gonecrazy

i would wait to you get to the track..HPT is running it so it sould be the normal cluster..last year there was a few unhappy people that pre paid and hpt wouldnt honor it and had to pay again then request a credit for there pre entry

Noidly1

I called CCS Tuesday about it and was told that CCS will handle all practices @ HPT.
'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

skiandclimb

Quote from: Noidly1 on April 10, 2010, 05:45:06 PM
I called CCS Tuesday about it and was told that CCS will handle all practices @ HPT.

Thanks, Noid.  I was wondering the same.  See you there, Mr. Fancy-pants white plate guy!
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

gonecrazy

i would still wait till you get there, it doesnt cost anymore. Noid you were at our last board meeting and we talked about hpt and there staff and who they were using..

Noidly1

Understood... However, it's all hear-say untill it's official, and CCS has the final say...
'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

Burt Munro

Quote from: gonecrazy on April 12, 2010, 12:27:25 PM
i would still wait till you get there, it doesnt cost anymore. Noid you were at our last board meeting and we talked about hpt and there staff and who they were using..
Who are they using?   :err:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Team Spalding

Dying, dying, dying to get on the track. Be there racing unlimited for the first time. Can't wait.
Joel Spalding
CCS & ASRA #36

Sponsors: Michelin, Ducati Of Indy, Wife Cindy, Held Gloves, Southeast Sales.

Burt Munro

Gate info for April CCS/ASRA at HPT.

Based on conversation I had today, nobody will be able to get into the Track until 7am Friday.

Don't shoot me I'm just the messenger!

Grumbling may now continue......
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!