Racer information needed for CCS Great Plains (may apply to MW racers too)

Started by KCFirebolt, March 30, 2010, 12:35:56 AM

KCFirebolt

Dear Racers,

My name is Charles Miller, and once again, I have the great privilege to serve as the race announcer for CCS Great Plains in 2010.   I hope you're as excited for the season to start as I am.

Please help me get a jump on the 2010 racing season by providing updates to the rider biographies I've created over the past couple of years.  Please pass the word to returning racers and new racers alike.   

If any Midwest racers are coming to town, I'd like to get your information too if you don't mind.  I think there are at least one combined event, and I'd love to be able to talk about you folks too. 

New racers, please email me with answers to the questions below. 

Returning riders, please let me know if you have any changes: new bike, new number, jump to Expert, new significant other, new child, etc.

Please provide guidance on how to pronounce your name if needed (I'm loooking at you Atkilski : ^ ).  Send emails to charlesmiller at kc.rr.com

Thank you for your help!  Best wishes, Charles

Rider Bio Form
Number:
AM/EX:
Name:
Nickname:
Bike:
Bike color:
Top Sponsors:
Tires:
Years racing:
Best finishes/honors:
Family/Spouse/Mentors/Shout-outs:
Other notes:

CCS Race Announcer
CCS #818
AHRMA #888

tstruyk

sent ya my stuff, looking forward to seein ya out there again!  you rock brother!

CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

KCFirebolt

CCS Race Announcer
CCS #818
AHRMA #888