News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

SPYDERCHIC!!! You sent me the wrong leathers!!!!

Started by tstruyk, March 24, 2010, 12:47:21 AM

tstruyk

I dunno who's these are but they for SURE aren't mine...

I mean... they have my name on em and all but... they're all llke... clean, and... they FIT!  and I know for sure some of my patches were falling off...

please contact me immediately to resolve this issue or I'll be forced to race in these... and I HIGHLY doubt the owner of such a fine set of leathers would appreciate the likes of ME putting them through a season of abuse.

:biggrin:
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

spyderchick

Well now, I sure am sorry about that.   :ahhh:
When the guy who got your smelly, baggy leathers fesses up, I'll make sure to facilitate a swap.  :biggrin:

In the mean time, go ahead and race in 'em. :thumb:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Woofentino Pugrossi

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Supergirl

Hahaha,

that's hilarious. Consider yourself lucky you didn't get a set that says "supergirl" on them :D :D :D :D

LOL, this is really funny, although i feel for Alexa. I can imagine she is buried in work. :)
IMMIGracing
CCS #56 - Arlen Ness Racing, Hindle, Silkolene, Suomy, Woodcraft, Vortex, Sharkskinz, PopShadow, TrackdayMag.com, CyclepathRacing.com

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: Supergirl on March 27, 2010, 03:31:58 PM
Hahaha,

that's hilarious. Consider yourself lucky you didn't get a set that says "supergirl" on them :D :D :D :D

LOL, this is really funny, although i feel for Alexa. I can imagine she is buried in work. :)

Would be funnier if Alexa put "I'm Fabulous" across the back in pink leather. :biggrin:
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

spyderchick

Quote from: Supergirl on March 27, 2010, 03:31:58 PM
Hahaha,

For the record, Tim was being sarcastic. He got his leathers back all pretty and clean. ;)
Then we took them in a bit and they fit him as well.

The joke's on him though, because no none is going to recognize him at the track. Oh wait, they will, it still says STRUYK on the back.  :biggrin:

And yeah, we are buried in work. We worked all weekend with the phones off and the tunes rockin' out. Still catching up but we're getting there!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Supergirl

Hahahaha!!

that's even funnier!

Well, stay busy, i hope to see you soon. at the track. not for fixing the leathers  :biggrin:
IMMIGracing
CCS #56 - Arlen Ness Racing, Hindle, Silkolene, Suomy, Woodcraft, Vortex, Sharkskinz, PopShadow, TrackdayMag.com, CyclepathRacing.com

spyderchick

Quote from: Supergirl on March 29, 2010, 12:48:33 AM
Hahahaha!!

that's even funnier!

Well, stay busy, i hope to see you soon. at the track. not for fixing the leathers  :biggrin:

:biggrin:

We'll be at Blackhawk for sure.
Road A is during July 4th weekend, and I might use that time for this vacation thing that people have told me about.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

catman

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :biggrin:

I am a man of few words- But alas I must say I was surprised when I got my leathers back from alexa. I sent her a new pair though, and didn't receive  a discount for sending the unusual new leather that she gets to work on - (likely much  less often) :spank:

I wouldn't use anyone else!  Doc that!

tstruyk

I'd rock "I'm Fabulous" in pink across my back if someone would pay for my tires for a year!  :biggrin:

Hell I MIGHT even do it on a dare...  :ahhh:

yeah she cleaned em up, took em in, swapped out some patches (patches?  apparently I DO need some stinking patches) and not to go all JJ Walker on ya, the fit is DY-NO-MITE!

Lookin forward to running a fresh motor (thanks to Ben Probst) fresh paint, and fresh leathers this year... and not to worry I'll be hosting an official "rock throwing" party to properly "break in" my new paint job and "demagnatize" it!

Come by the Lithium Motorsports tent at Topeka if ya wanna help   8)
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

tstruyk

thats a little busy... i was thinking more like this..

link

Note: I fixed your link, it was broken
CCS GP/ASRA  #85

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Burt Munro

Quote from: tstruyk on March 29, 2010, 01:32:50 PM
I'd rock "I'm Fabulous" in pink across my back if someone would pay for my tires for a year!  :biggrin:

Hell I MIGHT even do it on a dare...  :ahhh:

Borrow Patrick's Bunny slippers and you'd be all set!   :thumb:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

tstruyk

CCS GP/ASRA  #85