questions about air pressure ?

Started by Steviebee, April 10, 2003, 05:03:37 PM

MightyDuc Racing

Dawn...nobody gives you a hard time about the dog, I hope?  We'll be taking our little min-pin with us to Jennings and it will be her first time at the races.  She tends to really like motorcycles and bark at them, but I wonder how she's gonna do with that many bikes in one place.  She has a big cage that we will keep in the trailer, but I'm just curious.  And by the way, I have one of those front mounting back-packs for her to ride around the neighborhood with me, and she gets pissed when I ride and don't take her...lol.
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Dawn

Bryan:

Everyone in the midwest are pretty cool about dogs as far as I am aware.  Marty is kept in check and on a leash (except for my early morning walks around the track).  He only barks if someone gets too close to the motorhome (he is territorial).  Outside of that area, not a peep.  

Dawn   :)

Super Dave

Back to the original topic.  Yes, check it in the AM with the tire guy.  Check your gauge against his, after all, that's his ruler.

At some point in the day, the tires might be cool...(lunch?).  You need to try to do that.  Seldom does the day start at 60 degrees and remain there all day.  The tire pressure can vary in the tire during the day, so you do need to make that second check.
Super Dave