News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Nice Raxx - $25.00+shipping!

Started by gixxer188, March 18, 2010, 08:27:27 PM

gixxer188

**UPDATE - 4/30/10**

3 left, in stock, ready for immediate shipping via USPS 2-3 Day Priority Mail to anywhere in the USA!
Just click the link! http://www.madisonsbk.com/parts/nice-raxx/bike-stand-mount.html

Nice Raxx - PitBull - Stand Trailer Mount
Nice Raxx was designed by motorcycle enthusiasts, specifically for those of us who transport motorcycles to the race track.

We set out to create a better way to secure the awkward motorcycle stands that are a necessity for every day at the race track and here it is! The Nice Raxx will secure your stands and free up valuable floor space by quickly and easily mounting your service stands on the walls of your trailer or workshop.

We can now announce that we have crash tested our product (and happy to be able to be here to announce it to you!) Although we would not recommend bouncing your trailer off of a concrete median at 70mph, we did just that and our motorcycle stands were still securely attached to the trailer wall!*

Price per unit is $25.00 (MSRP $39.95)
Click Here to buy one today!
MadisonSBK.com Online Store
MadisonSBK Racing - Owner/Racer
2012 CCS Midwest Regional Formula 40 Champion
2012 Blackhawk Farms Raceway Formula 40 Track Champion

scooterho

2007 Ninja 650R
2006 Burgman 400

gixxer188

I fixed the online store and everything works now.  You can place an order online for the Nice Raxx and it will transfer you to PayPal to complete the order.  I’ve tested it multiple times.  The problem was that I upgraded the Magento shopping cart application to the latest version and the Gift Card add-on module I had installed doesn’t work with the latest version.

http://www.madisonsbk.com/parts/nice-raxx/bike-stand-mount.html

Cowboy 6

I would probably help sales if you posted a photo of this with the stand in it.    :thumb:
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

scooterho

Thanks Gixxer188.  I just ordered a couple.
2007 Ninja 650R
2006 Burgman 400

scooterho

Gixxer188.  What's up?  I ordered two Raxx, paid via paypal, and asked you to ship them to a US address.  Then I got an email saying you cancelled the order because you don't ship to Canada.  I stated on the Paypal order that I wanted them shipped to a US address, even though my billing address is in Canada.  Can I get them or not?
2007 Ninja 650R
2006 Burgman 400

Gixxerblade

I have a set of these and they work great!

gixxer188

Quote from: Cowboy 6 on March 20, 2010, 08:51:06 AM
I would probably help sales if you posted a photo of this with the stand in it.    :thumb:

I apologize; I assumed everyone knew what a Nice Raxx is since they are not a new product and have been out for a while.  But for those that would like to see a picture or many pictures there is a gallery full on the Nice Raxx website -> http://www.niceraxx.com/gallery.htm

gixxer188

Quote from: scooterho on March 20, 2010, 06:00:37 PM
Gixxer188.  What's up?  I ordered two Raxx, paid via paypal, and asked you to ship them to a US address.  Then I got an email saying you cancelled the order because you don't ship to Canada.  I stated on the Paypal order that I wanted them shipped to a US address, even though my billing address is in Canada.  Can I get them or not?
This issue has already been resolved but, for those from Canada that may want to place an order just know that I do not ship to Canada which is why you cannot choose Canadian shipping or enter a Canadian address at checkout time.

gixxer188

I still have 2 remaining, who wants them?  Buy them now before
they are all gone and the price goes back up at the end of the week!

http://www.madisonsbk.com/parts/nice-raxx/bike-stand-mount.html

gixxer188

First order of 10 sold in a week, we're now onto the 2nd order of 10.
3 of which are already sold, 7 remaining, so who else needs one or more?
I order in groups of 10 or more, so when 10 are sold an order is placed.

If you want to place an order please let me know, PM, email or call.
Or just click here and place your order!

gixxer188

2 more gone only 5 remain!  Get them now before they are gone again!