News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

June Gateway event?

Started by backMARKr, March 18, 2010, 11:55:23 AM

backMARKr

Is it June 6-7 or 12-13...seems to be a lack of consistency on the schedules on the CCS/ASRA site.

It may have been covered already...just trying to figure out how the first few days of summer vacation are gonna go.

To clarify....the main schedule says June 12-13, go to the Gateway link and it says June 6-7.

thanks
M
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

tstruyk

I'm 99% sure the 6-7th is a typo... everything i have seen tells me its the 12-13th  :thumb:
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

Burt Munro

Mark,

The Gateway schedule I found here...  http://www.gatewayraceway.com/calendar/ shows the June 12-13 date.

I'm wondering if the schedule you found still had the dates from last year.  I do remember that last year was a date conflict with the AMA races at Road America and that race is usually held the first weekend in June.
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

backMARKr

NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

TrophyGal

Quote from: backMARKr on March 18, 2010, 04:20:19 PM
thank you gemmelmen.... :thumb:

Blame it on the webmistress (Me! LOL)  I'll get the Gateway page changed.  It is June 12-13

gonecrazy

yep. you can also goto mcraracing.com for the schedule and the registration the day before on the 12th