Track entry fees and kids

Started by twilkinson3, March 17, 2010, 03:00:06 PM

twilkinson3

Can't find this anywhere in the rules/regs/website etc - what's the scoop on the track entry fees for kids, I've got 3 and a $75 hike jsut to get in may limit my race days...so what's the policy?

GSXR RACER MIKE

This subject's been beaten to death soooooo many times! (like every season)

So many people I've personally known who would have been attending CCS races didn't simply because of the gate fee, especially when they wanted to bring their kids or other family / freinds.

Most racers are unhappy about the gate fees for crew / freinds / spectators, but ultimately that's just what we've been stuck with and will most likely continue to be for the forseeable future.
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

2old2fat2slow

Stack them on top of each other and put a loooong raincoat on them.
Thanks to:Lithium Motorsports, Vondari Racing, Continental Tires of North America, Absolute Cycle, RaceConti,Next Level Motorsports, Mize Mobile, Vortex, Woodcraft

tstruyk

you could always buy generic white wrist bands and a box of magic markers...  :biggrin:
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

danch

So there's no 'under 12 free' policy? Or anybody who's actually able and willing to tell him what the policy is rather than complain about people complaining about it?
MW Am #720

Sklossmonster

There has to be a cut off at some point, right?  You can't charge for babies.  I guess you could, but I doubt anyone would in that situation, which begs the question, what is the age limit for free entry?  Nothing in the rulebook about it.
www.TurnOneRacing.com
Bridgestone Vendor and Midwest Trackside Support Team
Complete  Race and Track bike preparations, modifications, and repairs

Carnag3

stick them in your trailer ;) or have them hold on to something under the truck.
Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com

Eric Kelcher

Under 12 free, for full details of gate fees click on the track from the CCS schedule page, this will link you to the specific info for that track regarding fees, camping, power, etc
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

Doctor

Yep, under 12 free... over 12, Pit Crew. Make them work for it. Mine do!
Wisconsin SportBikes Racing Team, Zone Photo, Dunlop, MotoVid.com, Blackhawk Farms Raceway

Jim Lilly
CCS Ex #703

Sklossmonster

www.TurnOneRacing.com
Bridgestone Vendor and Midwest Trackside Support Team
Complete  Race and Track bike preparations, modifications, and repairs

backMARKr

Quote from: Eric Kelcher on March 17, 2010, 11:29:16 PM
Under 12 free, for full details of gate fees click on the track from the CCS schedule page, this will link you to the specific info for that track regarding fees, camping, power, etc

Chronological age or maturity level?......'cause most of this crew will get in free if maturity level is the baseline.... :biggrin:
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

Jason748

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  you read my mind  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com