daytona rain photos?

Started by zeroice, March 01, 2010, 11:13:27 AM

zeroice

Anyone have some posted from the Team Challenge? What about eTech photo? I didn't check them out, but I'd like to buy some photos of my riding in the rain. Website???

Thanks,
Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707

Expat2b

I took a bunch - (over 300) at the Int. Horseshoe and on the west banking. They came out really good too, because you can see the spray going up and the rain droplets coming down (and the rain suits flapping in the breeze)

They will be at www.skinandleather.com as soon as I can get a reliable internet connection, worst case - by middle of next week.

Bob from eTech was here this weekend but I don't know if he was shooting in the rain...his website is www.etechphoto.com  and his email is etechphoto@usa.net

Race fan
MARRC Cornerworker, Photographer, Newsletter editor, PR/Communications, Facebook Admin, Membership DBA, and most important: race weekend breakfast chef!
www.skinandleather.com

zeroice

Well thanks dude! Hope the Team Challenge photos get posted soon! I was in that race, had a blast.
Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707

Expat2b

Race fan
MARRC Cornerworker, Photographer, Newsletter editor, PR/Communications, Facebook Admin, Membership DBA, and most important: race weekend breakfast chef!
www.skinandleather.com

Dori Ninja

sorry if i missed it, but i didnt see ur rates on ur site...i would love to get some copies (digital?) of the shots of me from daytona both CCS and AMA...do u charge per photo or how does that work?? im still goin through the races but i agree ur photos defenetly turned out AWESOME
Expert #414
Braap Monster Racing | Creative Custom Airbrush | Vortex | Spy Optics | Replay XD

Expat2b

Thank you!   

Prices should appear when you click the "buy" button.  The window opens up showing prints, but just click on the download tab if you want digital pics.  As I mentioned in the other thread, they do site maintenance at night and put it in view-only mode, meaning the shopping cart (and uploading pics) doesn't work until they are done.  I see that you are also a night owl like me...

I still have the rest of Sunday's sprints to put up...working on it around my day job and travel schedule....hope to be done by tomorrow (Sat) latest.

Kathy
Race fan
www.skinandleather.com

Cowboy 6

Smugmug is down for some sort of maintenance or upgrade. It will be back shortly I'm sure.
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

proechel539

I love the picture of the Turkey Baster Pan on race 3 GTL IMG_0085. Come on CCS, you're kiddin me rite! That shit actually made it threw tech. Its a way over priced lightweight bike and the guy cant get a belly pan for that ultra reliable bike. Lightweight is just getting better and better every year with CCS!
Darrell Proechel
CCS Ex # 76
02 SV-650, 06 GSXR750
proechel1@comcast.net

Expat2b

Quote from: proechel539 on March 12, 2010, 10:47:31 PM
I love the picture of the Turkey Baster Pan on race 3 GTL IMG_0085. Come on CCS, you're kiddin me rite! That shit actually made it threw tech. Its a way over priced lightweight bike and the guy cant get a belly pan for that ultra reliable bike. Lightweight is just getting better and better every year with CCS!

FYI you can link directly to any of my pics by clicking on "share" then "get a link"
press the "copy" button next to the size photo you want to display
then in your forum reply, click on the picture icon (second row, second from the left) and paste the link in between the html img tags

and you get this:

Race fan
www.skinandleather.com

Cowboy 6

So, you can do a bigger one lik this?

Cool!
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

MELK-MAN

Quote from: proechel539 on March 12, 2010, 10:47:31 PM

I know the guy. It blew off of course, and thing is..he has a perfect painted fiberglass lower for the bike too. He is just such a cheap A** he didn't want to "get it all chiped up". Now way should that be legal. I agree.
Cool PHOTOS though Kathy!!  :biggrin:
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Rick Johnson 29

Yeah like that's going hold fluids and keep them off the track.
Rick Johnson
Expert 29, ASRA 291, Wera 29
2011 SE Unlimited SS Champ                                                               
2011 2nd MA GTO,UnlimitedSB,SS,GP                                                   08 Suzuki GSXR 1000