what to do (PAYOUT)

Started by 600killer, February 09, 2010, 06:18:14 PM

600killer

I have called CCS 3 times and left a message 2 time for someone to call me about payout.  Me and my team ran the TC race at summit point on AUG 28-30  weekend. We finished second in class and third overall. Its been a few months now and we still have not got  any of the payout.
I have called 3 times left 2 VM for someone to call me and i know one of the people on my team has sent emails and no one wil get back to me.
It funny that they are fast to take my money but when i call them about my money they will not call back.

What should i do next???????????

XFACTOR

sounds oh too familiar.........if you ever actually get a human on the other end, they're going to ask if you filled out and handed in your contingency forms, then they'll say they can't find any record of it.....you must not have handed it in.  I'm out close to $800 from them making this claim to me. This was a common problem this year, I'm sure others will chime in............

2old2fat2slow

3rd in class at CMP. Not a dime.
Thanks to:Lithium Motorsports, Vondari Racing, Continental Tires of North America, Absolute Cycle, RaceConti,Next Level Motorsports, Mize Mobile, Vortex, Woodcraft

600killer

I have read about this going on with alot of people and its kinda sad. I raced  cars for 15 years before i changed over to bikes this past year and i have never had this happen to me makes want to go back to cars. I guess i will just have to call them 100 times a day i am getting my money i dont send the money that i do to get #%^$.

gonecrazy

not taking sides, but I have seen alot of people not fil out the team challenge contigency form. they just fill out the regular one and think they are covered when they are not.

Doctor

I got paid really quickly, and even got a phone call a few days after the event to tell me that all was good and money was coming.
Wisconsin SportBikes Racing Team, Zone Photo, Dunlop, MotoVid.com, Blackhawk Farms Raceway

Jim Lilly
CCS Ex #703

Carnag3

IMO it would be nice to fill out the contingency form 1 time a year just how we do the sponsor form. 
Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com

600killer

What i will do this year is have my wife go to tech with me and have her take a pic of me giving the paper to them.
Then they would have not reason to say you did not turn your stuff in.

Carnag3

Create  a form that they have to sign stating that they have received the contingency forms lol.
Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com

MELK-MAN

Quote from: Carnag3 on February 10, 2010, 03:52:10 PM
IMO it would be nice to fill out the contingency form 1 time a year just how we do the sponsor form. 

that wouldn't be fair to the sponsors paying out contingency.. there has to be some checks and ballance procedure to make sure the riders are doing what is expected of them to get the certificates/cash/etc. from the contingency sponsors. What would happen is you would get teched 1 time with the form, then perhaps put other bodywork on the bike without the stickers. The tech officials have to check that you have the product and sticker on your bike or ya don't get your awards.
I also just do not understand that for years myself and others have never had an issue with getting contingency IF the forms are filled out correctly. I have goofed in the past, no awards.. Fill stuff out right and get it to the people that need it and holy cow! Ya get your stuff!
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

benprobst

Quote from: MELK-MAN on February 10, 2010, 09:50:32 PM
that wouldn't be fair to the sponsors paying out contingency.. there has to be some checks and ballance procedure to make sure the riders are doing what is expected of them to get the certificates/cash/etc. from the contingency sponsors. What would happen is you would get teched 1 time with the form, then perhaps put other bodywork on the bike without the stickers. The tech officials have to check that you have the product and sticker on your bike or ya don't get your awards.
I also just do not understand that for years myself and others have never had an issue with getting contingency IF the forms are filled out correctly. I have goofed in the past, no awards.. Fill stuff out right and get it to the people that need it and holy cow! Ya get your stuff!

+1. Isolated instances could be blamed on CCS, but the consistent screw ups are almost always the racers. I always see guys turning in the wrong sheets and grabbing the wrong ones at reg. All in all CCS runs a pretty tight show, I along with a ton of friends and competitors consistently get paid, and all of us make it a sticking point to follow and re follow through on the tech forms.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

Eric Kelcher

Jonathan?
If so the first I heard anything was last week, email dated Jan 30, I will be in office tomorrow and will get back to you before the end of day.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition