News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

what to do (PAYOUT)

Started by 600killer, February 09, 2010, 06:18:14 PM

600killer

Quote from: benprobst on February 10, 2010, 10:46:41 PM
+1. Isolated instances could be blamed on CCS, but the consistent screw ups are almost always the racers. I always see guys turning in the wrong sheets and grabbing the wrong ones at reg. All in all CCS runs a pretty tight show, I along with a ton of friends and competitors consistently get paid, and all of us make it a sticking point to follow and re follow through on the tech forms.

You are right  most of the time it is the racer that F it up but its kinda hard for me to go wrong when all of my sheets are done at home and printed and filled out. I make like 50 of them and keep them in my trailer.

600killer

Quote from: Eric Kelcher on February 11, 2010, 01:44:18 AM
Jonathan?
If so the first I heard anything was last week, email dated Jan 30, I will be in office tomorrow and will get back to you before the end of day.

Eric i sent you a email i know Jonathan sent you a email but i have tryed to call a more then a few times about this can you also give me a call about it my number is in the email i sent

Thanks

MELK-MAN

please post up as to what happened when ya find out.. if it as CCS's end or the rider. At least it will be "imortalized" on the web for all to see for future reference!
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

skiandclimb

I've said it before and I'll say it again- CARBON COPIES.  The nominal cost of doing carbon copies w/ contengency paperwork would ELIMINATE these things.

1.) Hand sheet to tech.
2.) Tech verifies stickers/product/classes run, etc.
3.) Tech signs paperwork and gives you the carbon copy.
4.) If there is an issue, both CCS and the racer has a paper trail to follow.

-Ski
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

Eric Kelcher

Sorry office is closed today, it will be Wed or Thur before I am in the office.

600killer don't know who you are then, I don't have any other outstanding CCS/ASRA cash contingency requests, all others have been resolved and closed. 
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

Rick Beggs

I think this is for class payout, not contingency, do they need forms for that?
RICK BEGGS
RnRCycles VPLubricants TuckerPowerSports FullSpectrumPower MotoLiberty RSTaichi AraiHelmet EBCBrakes EvansCoolant EVS DIDChains MaacoSterling ArmourBodies LextekMotorcycle WoolichRacing Woodcraft JTSprockets ZeroGravityRacing PitBull Lapking ChickenHawk PodiumMotorsportsPirelli

Carnag3

Quote from: Eric Kelcher on February 11, 2010, 01:44:18 AM
Jonathan?
If so the first I heard anything was last week, email dated Jan 30, I will be in office tomorrow and will get back to you before the end of day.

I'm Jonathan,
<-----------

Gus is 600killer.
Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com

XFACTOR

Quote from: skiandclimb on February 11, 2010, 10:27:43 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again- CARBON COPIES.  The nominal cost of doing carbon copies w/ contengency paperwork would ELIMINATE these things.

1.) Hand sheet to tech.
2.) Tech verifies stickers/product/classes run, etc.
3.) Tech signs paperwork and gives you the carbon copy.
4.) If there is an issue, both CCS and the racer has a paper trail to follow.

-Ski
this is a good idea, why can't it be implemented? 

Eric Kelcher

Ding ding okay dots connected
I will respond offline
Eric Kelcher

600killer

Sorry i was not clear but i am talking about class payout NOT Contingency

Eric Kelcher

in 2009 ASRA offered a cash contingency in Team and Solo Challenge, Sportbike Thunderbike, Superbike, Superstock, CCS offered a cash contingency for Unlimited GP.

The requirements were series stickers on bike and properly filling out and turning in
a filled out series contingency verification form to tech.
Eric Kelcher

TrophyGal

Quote from: Carnag3 on February 10, 2010, 03:52:10 PM
IMO it would be nice to fill out the contingency form 1 time a year just how we do the sponsor form. 

That wouldn't work for many people who change tire vendors and other equipment on their bikes as the year goes on.