New "Grassroots" TC Team Will Compete at Daytona

Started by chaplain220, February 03, 2010, 07:55:31 PM

chaplain220

Just want you boyz to know there is gonna be a new sheriff in town to give you a run for your money in the TC race at Daytona.  A lot of local riders have gotten involved and will be experiencing the family of CCS roadracing for the first time, serving as pit crew and support for the new team.  A group of experienced racers have been providing the mentoring, even the linked article was written by our own CCS Am #308 Jon Hatcher.  What really surprised me was the caliber of sponsorship that joined us when they found out we were using the team to inspire and mentor these young men to be their best.  Hope to see you in a couple weeks.
http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=39280 

jigs

DakotaCBR

It's been very cool to be a part of this. I'm really surprised at how the forum members really came together around the team.
Jon Hatcher - CCS FL #308

JOHN 3:16

CCS Chaplain

chaplain220

Luck, my good man will have absolutely nothing to do with it!   Pure testosterone, sweat absorbing into helmet liner, gut wrenching, bone crunching, coronary artery blocking energy, pushing speeds that will both amaze and strike terror into the other TC riders is what will drive home this win...Guess we better hope for some good luck.