Schedule Q's

Started by Noidly1, February 01, 2010, 01:11:03 AM

Noidly1

Quote from: TrophyGal on January 25, 2010, 04:25:15 PM

Heartland Park - Topeka:

• September 4-5, 2010 Labor day weekend (was Sept. 11-12) - new pre-entry deadline: Aug. 20

I can understand what it entails to make up the schedules for the racing season but,
why is it that the most common camping weekends of the year get booked? :wtf:

Now I have to decide weather to go camping or racing. :banghead:

I noticed Memorial day weekend is booked too.

These kinds of dates should be Sacret...

As for the July 4 weekend, I'll go to RA anytime. That's a given...:thumb:
'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

tstruyk

CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

motomaniac

Camp at the racetrack.. now everyone is happy. :thumb:
Ex#61

Andi

Quote from: motomaniac on February 01, 2010, 03:16:13 AM
Camp at the racetrack.. now everyone is happy. :thumb:
Just not at GIR, in a tent, with an inflatable matress that has a hole in it, on the asphalt. You'll wake up unhappy.

benprobst

Racing is scheduled on that reason for the exact reason you like going camping Noid. Because everyone is off, and we like to race when we are off work, making it one of the best possible weekends for racing. Just because you make your annual trip into the woods to mate with your kind does'nt mean everyone else should be stuck at home twiddling their thumbs.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

backMARKr

Quote from: benprobst on February 01, 2010, 11:39:13 AM
Racing is scheduled on that reason for the exact reason you like going camping Noid. Because everyone is off, and we like to race when we are off work, making it one of the best possible weekends for racing. Just because you make your annual trip into the woods to mate with your kind doesn't mean everyone else should be stuck at home twiddling their thumbs.

:lmao:
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

skiandclimb

I think I just peed a little.  Much love, Dion!
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

Noidly1

Your funny Ben...

Seriously, I'm sure racers like to do other recreational activities as well and should be considered when building the schedule.

'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

Ducmarc

i talked the boss in letting us take our vacation at VIR one year. it was great but don't ask her and the kids about it.

tstruyk

Quote from: Noidly1 on February 01, 2010, 05:12:01 PM

Seriously, I'm sure racers like to do other recreational activities as well and should be considered when building the schedule.

:lmao:

uuum I think they base the desicion on the idea that for most racers, racing IS their recreational activity...
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"