Or Zoomius. http://zoomius.com/ti/zoomius/index.html
From their website:
The #1 choice in event management for track organizations, TIGER enables organizers to:
* Take registrations online
* Allow your customers to manage their own registration according to your policies
* Provide advanced products such as Season Passes, Ticket Packs, event bundles, credit management, discounts, special pricing for select groups
* Full customer relationship management
* Real-time view of the sales status of each event
* Flexible profit vs. cost modelling. See at a glance how much you're making for each event and the season overall
* Automated secure credit card processing, track check receipts and keep tabs on how much has been paid and how much is pending for each event
* Print personalized registration forms and tech stickers * Tools to streamline the check-in process, including barcodes and other tracking tools... and "express check-in" at Tech Inspection for organizations that allow that
* Registration management tools
* Flexible billing policies (all now, some now, all later, etc)
* Waitlist management tools * For race organizations, a built in AI that automatically figures out which classes a rider is eligible for based on an interview about their vehicle, their age, license status, laptimes... you name it!
* And much more!
I highlighted the stuff that seems appealing if I were a race organizer.