News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Got my lic. in less than a month!

Started by MZGirl, April 08, 2003, 01:17:52 PM

Chef

DONT TRIP, i have two "empty" coolers  :P

and i also have a buck for ICE  ;)   just gank that shtz and we'll be all to the good !

Benj,
maybe you could chill for bhf too  :D

man! you did the damn thang !!! last weekend (thumbs up, dawg !!)
you da man, and im looking forward to chasin you down, but im not gonna fall out of second place again in ulgp like sunday (i promise myself :) )
i'll look in on bri and the yami (maybe he'll let me ride it at bhf so i can keep up with you, you really are a class act...
and you tried to be quiet last season, but i saw you then too...
you really aught to slow down and smell the flowers
 :)
i wanna ask if you're ok from your get-off (which i didnt know about) cuz you kept spankin bootie!

Dawn,
im calling Tiffiney, we owe her and Eric a big Congrats !!!

ahh haaaa.. im starting a thread !!!!
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

RKidd72

E-Mail me and I will make you another one and send it out today!  But I will have to check and see if you are in the database, which I am sure you are if you already paid.  

randykidd@clearchannel.com

Chef

Thanks RKidd72   ;D

hope im not in trbl....  ::) :-[

im really just attention starved  :-/

chef
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Chef

THANKS Randy and Sandra !!!!!!!;D
(the license thing) (and me so solly):-[

*RESULTS in LESS than a WEEK ???????? :o;D

SOMETHING'S up, guys......things are different........
count me in.

Chef Ike   ;D :o