How many race helmets do you have in your trophy case?

Started by spyderchick, December 09, 2009, 01:50:39 PM

craigscrack

Congrat's Ed on daytona, I rec'd rrrw late, didn't know u went, did guy go with? The good news, u probably didn't see Halifax , and the kernster didn't get u, the ribs gota suck tho, I probably miss u guys more than anything in Ill. I will try to race 2010 on the 800ss, m in shit cond. Now. But when I get on a bike, well u no. Did guy sell his house? Hey to him, bill & spiderchick. Still got a job? Again congrat's on f40!!!
Craigscrack

Doctor

I have a Hayden Laguna Corsair that I crashed on the street last year, my Suomy Hodgson Spec 1R that I crashed in T7 at Blackhawk this year, a retired Arai Adamo in Red/White/Green, my kids helmets and my current Arai wannabe Joey Dunlop replica Quantum lives on the top shelf when not being worn.
Wisconsin SportBikes Racing Team, Zone Photo, Dunlop, MotoVid.com, Blackhawk Farms Raceway

Jim Lilly
CCS Ex #703

motomaniac

14 helmets in 20 years for road racing only.

4 agv (1 is air conditioned never really worked )
5 shoei
1 mds
1 icon
1 kbc
2 arai

All but 2 have hit the ground.. and some really hard. I'm getting a new one over the winter.. just not sure what it is going to be yet.

My trophy case is a shelf in my garage. I've got them all.  I may have to move them inside after seeing that awsome display in the earlier post though!
Ex#61

G-reg

Quote from: Burt Munro on December 11, 2009, 12:47:46 PM
Wow, what a waste of money!  :kicknuts:  :biggrin:

The bigger waste was the brand new bike that only made it 3 laps too!  :lmao:  But at least that was fixable!
--Greg
MW EX#84

Burt Munro

Quote from: G-reg on December 14, 2009, 04:21:34 PM
The bigger waste was the brand new bike that only made it 3 laps too!  :lmao:  But at least that was fixable!
Was that on your KTM or Ducati? 

(glad you caught my sarcasm on the waste of money on the helmet comment  :thumb: )
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

G-reg

It was my 600rr in 2007.

Now that I think about it though.. the KTM did get 2 helmets in the last 2 weekends this year!
--Greg
MW EX#84

gonecrazy

i used to just trash or sell my old helemets, out of the last three 2 crashed and one retired. I have to get a new one after i heal up from my latest crash. should be somewhere around next july-aug

Ducmarc

so am i the only one to catch myself trying to hold my head up while crashing so as not screw up my helmet not thinking that i might break my neck instead. i'm on my third which is timed out now. what i hate is what a POS some helmets are and you don't know it till it's trying to come off your head at daytona  KBC take note

Court Jester

CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Burt Munro

Larry was especially fond of the one on the far right.   :thumb:   :lmao:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

racerhall

i have like 15 and only 4 are crached, i have some of them on my mantle like the other picture
Midwest ccs #69
asra #69
ama #66
www.schaumburgaudi.com

DanO966

I have tons of helmets...lol  As a lot of you know  quite of few of them are crashed...haha.

I did donate the X11 I crashed in when I broke my leg and busted up my head in, to Siebkens in Elkhart Lake! 
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6