Homestead lap record

Started by EnvyCycles, December 08, 2009, 02:28:09 PM

EnvyCycles

Does anyone know whats the lap record for an amature at Homestead?
Team Envy Racing CCS #800
Racing Connection, LP USA-Bazzaz Performance, Cycle Gear, Alien Motion Batteries, Vortex Racing, LeoVince USA, Hotbodies Racing, Ballistic Apparel, Parts411

tstruyk

I dont think anyone actually tracks that...
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

roadracer162

As stated no-one tracks any other record other than the fastest lap overall. What you can do is go on RacingBio.com and check for yourself of the latest times.

Mark
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

Sklossmonster

I'm fairly certain most organizations have their own "lap record" which is the fastest lap on their timing system under one of their green flags.  Often times they are broken down by class, ie. fastest 600 lap, fastest 1000 lap.

I've also seen some tracks that post their fastest lap overall, regardless of racing organization or class of motorcycle.

And then you have to wonder how much faster a top MotoGP rider, bike, and team could lap the track if they had to.  Which, of course, would set the lap record well out of reach, and would also be set on Bridgestones  :biggrin:
www.TurnOneRacing.com
Bridgestone Vendor and Midwest Trackside Support Team
Complete  Race and Track bike preparations, modifications, and repairs

apriliaman

This is a good example.THIS IS NO TRACK!!!!  Just an avg of what i think. On the same track.
CCS        600  1:30   1000  1:26
AMA        600  1:27 and 1000 1:23
World SS  600 1:25  WSBK 1000 1:22
MOTOGP 1:19-1:20
Winner of at least 50 CCS Lightweight Regional Championships
3 National Championships
Top 10 plate holder since 2006

EnvyCycles

OK, how about the 600 best time at homestead?
Racing Connection, LP USA-Bazzaz Performance, Cycle Gear, Alien Motion Batteries, Vortex Racing, LeoVince USA, Hotbodies Racing, Ballistic Apparel, Parts411

tstruyk

Quote from: EnvyCycles on December 16, 2009, 02:09:35 PM
OK, how about the 600 best time at homestead?

QuoteWhat you can do is go on myracingbio.com and check for yourself

it would take some time to through all the results... but you could at least find out the fastest recent time.

why do you want to know?
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

EnvyCycles

Someone was saying that Ferrer was doing 126.00 on the zx6r and i think thats a real low number

roadracer162

Depends on which Ferrer, the expert or the amateur. R. Ferrer shows a 1:27.4 during the races. He is the expert.
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22

roadracer162

Looks like the fastest 600 race time was Barnes at 1:27.0. this does not account any other race where there may have been someone riding a 600 in another class.
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22

d-wire

Noone has gone 26.00 on a 600 yet.  Barrett Long, Londono, Luck and myself have all done high 26's on 600's.  Rafael Ferrer has been riding really well and 27's is pretty dang fast on a 600
Dunlop, Crush Leathers, DCDecals.net, GPBikes Inc, Acme PowderCoating, Sharkskinz, Leo VInce, Bazzaz
FL region #2