New CCS/ASRA Newsletter posted

Started by TrophyGal, December 02, 2009, 05:24:36 PM

TrophyGal

Kevin Elliott says the License Renewal Mailer is at the printers and will hopefully be put in the mail on Friday, Dec. 4th.

Since I know many of you are anxious to read it, I convinced him to let me post it on the website early.  :biggrin:  See the CCS home page for the link .. or .. you can download it directly from here ..

http://www.ccsracing.us/forms/2010/license/2010%20license%20mailer.pdf

It's a pretty big file (3139 kb), so it may take a few extra seconds to appear on your screen.

f3racer

If what i read is true then that will hamper me being able to run the team hammer school, then immediately hit the ccs booth for license assignment, then sign up for the races.
Will
Former CCS MW Novice #81, WERA Novice #81
AHRMA Heavyweight SBK #81, DD's Racing Endurance Team #773
2020 Tuono Factory, 2000 RC51, 1980 CB750/823

TrophyGal

Filling out your CCS/ASRA license application ahead of time will help.  You can come in on Saturday morning early and take care of that and sign up for races.  (The clerks can give you all the forms you'll need when you're getting your weekend pass and/or during the Team Hammer registration - when you're at the window.)

BTW, if you've been licensed by any other race organization in 2009, the school isn't a requirement for a 2010 license.