News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

May 8th VRS...

Started by Super Dave, April 08, 2003, 08:50:18 AM

Super Dave

And the first one with CCS is in the books...  April 3rd...

The first independent Visionsports Riding School day of 2003 is on May 8th.  The school is for new racers, sport riders, and experienced racers.  The numbers of riders I can handle is limited, so please enroll early if you'd like to come.  Additionally, there are discounts available for earlier enrollments.

After you've enrolled in one of my schools, I try to give you on going support at the track.  Probably hurts my personal racing, but, hey, I've done this long enough that I enjoy the satisfaction of helping "my children".

I have riders enrolled already.  If you enroll early, there are discounts available.  Drop me a note if you need to....visionsprt@netwurx.net

...or check out the website.   http://www.team-visionsports.com
Super Dave

Steviebee

To anyone that is thinking about this ..  DO IT  !!

Its best money spent !!

I wasnt even in his "pro" group and he spent just as much time with me, if not more.  I've been to another school and know the basics about body position and such, but Dave just has this knack to see what your not doing (almost like hes got eyes all over the track !!) and say hey try this !!  

Plus you cant imaging the amount of help Dave and his instructors will dish out for you !!

Super Dave

Thanks, Steve...

The weather "was bad"...  Hard to talk about the things that we should have in the rain.  Many things apply differently.  But I don't stop working after the school day.

Your day was in conjunction with CCS, so I had some restrictions on where I could put you in the program.  Yes, you would have been bumped into the PRO group, the racers, with your riding.  But that section was full.  

The May 8th date is $50 more expensive that the dates that I have with CCS, but you don't have to pay a gate fee and riders don't have to buy a CCS Sport Rider License either.
Super Dave

K3 Chris Onwiler

NO NO NO!!!  Don't take Visionsports.  It's a waste of money.  Dave's just a crasher.  He can only teach you to crash!  Stay away.  Don't take the school.  It's bad, really!!!

(I like trophies, and don't want anyone else to know the things Dave has taught me...)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com