AGerlach got wood

Started by Pierre - Team PMR, April 07, 2003, 08:37:33 PM

Pierre - Team PMR

Cant forget about you dude!  3rd place on your first race weekend....YEAH!!!!
Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280

Steviebee

I missed that !!  What race ?? was it the super twins ?
Musta been cause i was cleaning the mud and dirt from T7 out of my lowers after that race.
Man thats great.!!

AGerlach

hey pierre (DUDER), did you see your pictures at sliderphoto.com? Gary forgot to get the hat back from greg. Taking the rc-51 to the dyno this weekend and getting rid of  hissantation at 7000's. Don't fotget to get another gas can!!!!

AGerlach

yeah, but your the only one to stay upright the whole three days?

Pierre - Team PMR

Quotehey pierre (DUDER), did you see your pictures at sliderphoto.com? Gary forgot to get the hat back from greg. Taking the rc-51 to the dyno this weekend and getting rid of  hissantation at 7000's. Don't fotget to get another gas can!!!!

No problem...we'll get Gary's hat back...I'll see y'all at RA, so I'll bring it

Cant make fun of me for running out of gas...uhhh....it was my pit crew chief's fault...yeah, thats it  ;)
Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280

StumpysWife

Good job Aaron!!!  That mud must make you ride tough, too  ;D!  

Hey Pierre--make sure your Greg checks out Jef4y's page as there is a nice shot of Nitro at the Trackside tent!  I luv Nitro!!!!

Pierre - Team PMR

QuoteHey Pierre--make sure your Greg checks out Jef4y's page as there is a nice shot of Nitro at the Trackside tent!  I luv Nitro!!!!

What is his page?  I'll check it out.  Steve sent me a pic of me & stumpy & Nitro was in it too...but he blinked.  If you want to see it, I'll post the link when I get home tonight
Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280

StumpysWife

www.cbr600f4.com under race reports or something....there's a thread on here about his update.

Poor Nitro...so much press...so little time!

Pierre - Team PMR

Quotewww.cbr600f4.com under race reports or something....there's a thread on here about his update.

Poor Nitro...so much press...so little time!

Found it.... http://www.cbr600f4.com/secondary_pages/sponsors.html

Thanks!  I forwarded it to Skinny G (Greg).  He is in Hawaii right now, so I dont think he will see it until he gets back (lucky bastard!!!)
Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280

StumpysWife

Is it weird that the 2 Gregs are Skinny G and Stumpy?????

Pierre - Team PMR

I gotta find me one of dem derrre fancy nicknames...
Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280

Pierre - Team PMR

QuoteI gotta find me one of dem derrre fancy nicknames...

Oh, just got one....I didnt pick it, but it will work
Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280