News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

2010 License Application-Now Available

Started by nancy, October 26, 2009, 05:07:04 PM

SV88

Quote from: benprobst on November 13, 2009, 08:01:50 PM
How will the east coast fast guys feel about riding with no coast slow guys?

:biggrin:Whaddya mean Ben - Hawk isn't that slow.  yeah I know that I have to get 3 sec. @ BHF faster to garner any respect.  Actually have not heard back from the east coast and my hands will be full running the CMRA endo and midwest sprints on the sv and r6.
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

HAWK

Any idea when the proposed rule changes will be sorted out?
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

Carnag3

Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com

EnvyCycles

Team Envy Racing CCS #800
Racing Connection, LP USA-Bazzaz Performance, Cycle Gear, Alien Motion Batteries, Vortex Racing, LeoVince USA, Hotbodies Racing, Ballistic Apparel, Parts411

Noidly1

'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

Bigsexy

my rule book came yesterday i thought it would have my license with it but it didn't anyone else get there rulebook before there license?
Rob

Gixxerblade

Doctor

Got my rulebook the other day as well, no license in with it, but I was late with my renewal. I would expect it to be later than everyone else at this point. Kevin was great about everything as far as answering any questions I had though. Very prompt replies and confirmation of my status.
Wisconsin SportBikes Racing Team, Zone Photo, Dunlop, MotoVid.com, Blackhawk Farms Raceway

Jim Lilly
CCS Ex #703

Eric Kelcher

License is in/with rulebook, or shipped seperate prior
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

Bigsexy

Quote from: Eric Kelcher on February 28, 2010, 11:57:13 PM
License is in/with rulebook, or shipped seperate prior

Hmm thats not good then cause mine was not with my rulebook and i haven't got it yet. ill have to call tomorrow
Rob