News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Amature wood!

Started by stumpy, April 07, 2003, 03:30:58 PM

stumpy

First race weekend ever and got wood! Big thanks to SuperDave and the "newbie Crew" and for all the Veterans who I pumped for info ;) Everyone was like a huge family that loved to help out! Now if only I can remember all the info I got. The only problem is now my lucky underwear are long underwear...Its gonna be hot in June ;D  
Greg "Stumpy" Steltenpohl
www.teamstumpyracing.com

Dawn

Congratulations!

I saw you there, but you were always so involved in a conversation, I didn't want to interrupt.  Hopefully we will be able to catch up in the future.

Dawn   :)

Steviebee

Stumpy did great !!!

It was great meeting you.  It was funny we had three first time racers pitted next to each other.

got a nice pic of ya in turn 4 !!

Super Dave

Nice job guys, both of you.  Just keep the ideas bouncing off me...I'll keep throwning back anything I can.

;D
Super Dave

AGerlach

what's up stumpy. aaron #609 rc-51 i'm glad we got your bike running before the racers meeting. gary says hey

stumpy

No Doubt! Nothing like ripping out and throwing the power commander over your shoulder with a bunch of wires attached at the 5 board!!Thanks for all the help! We got back home with a fresh 2' of snow :o
not fun shoveling after a 7hr trip home :'(But it was much worth it ;D I put my new wood in my inside pocket of my snow suit and got to scoopin' ::)
Greg "Stumpy" Steltenpohl
www.teamstumpyracing.com

MightyDuc Racing

Congrats on the wood!  Way to go. ;)
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Pierre - Team PMR

Hey Stumpy...Good job on the wood!  Your a fast MoFo.  I have a feeling that were going to have a good time this season.  Catch you at RA!
Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280

Steviebee

I told Ryan i thought Stumpy wold do good, he was the only other AM that passed me in the school thrusday, or in fridays practice.

FAT_BLOKE

the only other am to pass you in fridays practice? ::)