Bump to Expert Question;

Started by Noidly1, October 15, 2009, 10:34:07 PM

Noidly1

Ok, I've been bumped and bet I'll learn a lot from the Ex's.
"If" I find that I am not up-to-snuff in Ex, can I get bumped back to Am and keep what points I have earned in Ex?
'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

roadracer162

I have seen that exact situation so I would guess YES. I would say that you may find some fast amateurs passing you but that may not necessarily mean you belong with the amateurs. Take a turn or two at running with the experts. You can learn many things about how they ride and a lot more about how you ride. I personally prefer going into a corner side by side with an Expert than a similar speed Amateur. Just my impressions based on my own experiences.

I am 48 Y/O today and hope that I will be doing this for another 30 years.

Mark
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

Burt Munro

Yeah Noid, go for it as an Expert!

Who knows, you might learn how to run the correct line at turn #14 at HPT!   :kicknuts:   :biggrin:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Noidly1

Quote from: skidMARK on November 27, 2009, 02:14:48 PM
I have seen that exact situation so I would guess YES. I would say that you may find some fast amateurs passing you but that may not necessarily mean you belong with the amateurs. Take a turn or two at running with the experts. You can learn many things about how they ride and a lot more about how you ride. I personally prefer going into a corner side by side with an Expert than a similar speed Amateur. Just my impressions based on my own experiences.

I am 48 Y/O today and hope that I will be doing this for another 30 years.

Mark
Yeah, I'm gonna give it my best. We shall see.

Happy B-Day Mark.

Quote from: Burt Munro on November 27, 2009, 04:04:19 PM
Yeah Noid, go for it as an Expert!

Who knows, you might learn how to run the correct line at turn #14 at HPT!   :kicknuts:   :biggrin:
Ha Ha...
Hello, My name is Rick...........................................

BTW, I told you, I paid to use the whole track and that is what I'm gonna do... :biggrin:
'08 R6, CCSGP44EX