News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

So i took the learning curves saturday

Started by jgf, April 07, 2003, 12:30:57 PM

tzracer

Quotethanks Brian, thats what i will do(get it at the track)
by the way want to thank you guys again had a great time, even more fun on the way home giving jeff grief for tucking the front end! ;D

Glad you had a good time in spite of the weather. Hopefully we will see both of you at RA.
Brian McLaughlin
http://www.redflagfund.org
Donate at http://www.donate.redflagfund.org

2 strokes smoke, 4 strokes choke

spyderchick

QuoteYou'll be able to get your license at the track once CCS registration opens, which should be sometime around 5PM Friday evening.

Double check with CCS on registration times. With the GT races running on friday, they will have a different schedule than when it was just a twin sprint weekend. Pre -registration may at Seibkin's Thursday evening, not at the track. Again, seriously, your best bet is to call CCS to confirm this, as it's been changing ever so slightly the last few years.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

oldguy

Thanks, Steve -- I'll look you up. WHAT is with this weather?

FUBAR606

QuoteThanks, Steve -- I'll look you up. WHAT is with this weather?

I looked at the weather for VIR last night. It didn't look too bad from what I can see. But you can bet I will be bringing my long underwear. That is the only down side in having vented leathers.  ;D

I look forward to seeing you. I'll be getting in late Thursday night and probably setting up upon arrival.

oldguy

Same here! Save me a spot if you can and I'll set up beside you. This is my first time at sleeping in my trailer. Looks like rain in the am with clearing at 2pm. Here's my setup

FUBAR606

Doug,

SWEEET set up!

I'll save you room. Also, I have an extra cot that is quite comfortable if you would like to borrow it, providing you are not bringing female companionship (you would have to be pretty talented to get that arrangement to work out).

Reply ASAP to let me know if you want to use it and I will throw it in the trailer tonight while I am packing everything else.

iamnsxtc

Steve, Have fun this weekend. Ken and I won't be there. He blew his clutch at Roebling and I have to do some work  :( SO have fun and get up front for us!! :D BTW How's Pat?
"Live your Life"
SEAMAR RACING
CCS  SE EX 363

FUBAR606

QuoteSteve, Have fun this weekend. Ken and I won't be there. He blew his clutch at Roebling and I have to do some work  :( SO have fun and get up front for us!! :D BTW How's Pat?

I'm sorry to hear you guys won't be making the trip! I am also sorry I didn't have a chance to say hello to you and Ken at RRR.

Tell Ken to bring the bike and we can all take turns beating on the clutch with a hammer...that is sure to fix it. I think he just doesn't want you to spank him and is making excuses  ;)

I spoke to Patrick today. He was a little sore after his get off in T4, but other than that he is good. He wasn't planning on VIR this weekend anyway, so no harm done as far as his plans were concerned. He will be working on the bike this weekend for Jennings in May. Based on some things he said it sounds like the damage was mostly cosmetic. I know he had a spare subframe, which was the area with the most damage. Here endith the Patrick update  ;D

Be safe, and we'll be seeing you soon.

oldguy

If you have room, throw the cot in. I have one from WWII that I think I'll leave home.
See you tonight!