BHF Amateur MW Supersport - Turn 2 Crash??

Started by tadgralewski, September 28, 2009, 05:26:46 PM

spinblue

>>but it is what it is and all we can do is learn from this and move forward......

There, fixed it for you.

If more than a single person has spoken to you about this, you need to reflect.

I certainly don't want to be involved in any incidents. "That's racing..." doesn't cut it.

alexm

Quote from: Dori Ninja on October 08, 2009, 02:21:38 AM
if ur refering to me id like to know where i denounced any responsibility??? i said i didnt know who casued it and multiple times pointed out that i was not blaming him! if ur not refering to me then this comment is worthless lol but it is what it is and all we can do is move forward......

Funny story,  it turns out I have a broken back...might have a hard time moving forward from that. Maybe after the back brace, rehab, and possible back surgery. I'll let you know how it goes.

HAWK

Sorry to hear about the back, don't make any snap decisions though. I suffered 2 fractured vertibra in my neck a couple years ago (accident at work) and while they still bother me, and I did lose an entire season, I'm back and faster than I used to be.

Hope you heal up well.
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

alexm

Quote from: HAWK on October 08, 2009, 08:27:25 PM
Sorry to hear about the back, don't make any snap decisions though. I suffered 2 fractured vertibra in my neck a couple years ago (accident at work) and while they still bother me, and I did lose an entire season, I'm back and faster than I used to be.

Hope you heal up well.

I'll be honest, that's very encouraging. Thank you!

Farmboy

Alex,

That totally sucks, I'm so sorry to hear it, and again, if you need anything...

Charles,

Seriously, man, figure it out. You were involved in this accident, so no matter what, you bear at least partial (equal? full?) responsibility. In a nutshell, when you're out on the track, the very least you owe your fellow riders is to ride a safe, consistent line. When you're heading into turn  2 on the new and improved line that you're exploring (which, incidentally, noone else is using because it ISN'T THE LINE) in your never-ending quest for more speed and the guy you suddenly encounter at the intersection of HIS line and yours suddenly slows down, checks up, farts, whatever, then it is your responsibility to react smoothly and safely. It is NOT acceptable for you to suddenly CHANGE your line and move over to a location you deem more desirable , but which is, in fact, already occupied by another rider. That isn't racing, it's horseshit. (Personally, I'd go off the track before I'd willingly risk hitting another rider, especially if I was the one riding over my head, but that's just me. I guess I just don't have the ambition to excel and win, but again, I never finished off the podium all year long, so what do I know? At least I never took another guy out in my quest for greatness, such as it were.)

When you can afford to go rent out a track and ride around all by yourself, feel free to go out and ride whatever the fuck line you want, but until then, do everyone a favor and realize that there are other guys out there with you and that safety, courtesy, consistency, and, dare I say it, good racing are the shared responsibility of everyone involved. You don't get to go out and just ride whatever lines you want and then just shrug your shoulders.

Sorry to everyone for repeating myself (and everyone else), but WTF? How do we get through to this guy? Or do we just stop trying?
Jim Berard CCS MW#904

Dori Ninja

OK I'm done with this bull, everyone here is treating me like an idiot. OK i am truly sorry for what part i played in the incident!!! i didn't mean it, i not out for my own personal gain at everyones ex pence!!!! stop talking to me like I'm the biggest asshole on the track!!! its not like that!! i get in one wreck that involves someone else and now all of a sudden I'm this erratic horrible racer but before when all of u were mopping the floor with me i was doing great and all!!! this for lack of better words is utter bullshit!!! I'm telling u all here that i am trying to improve and that i am taking head to everyting said and trying to learn!!! it is my first year!!!! OK sorry i cant go out there and be rossi on the track smooth as glass and not crashing at all. u all are pissing me off now because i have explained to u all time and time again that i am trying to get my riding to a good level and i cant do that over night!! i am not riding over my head, i am not disregarding everyones safety u complain cause u have to go to work on Monday...guess what...so do i!! making A LOT LESS then all of u!!! and i have to go to school and i have to go train so i can go put my life on the line to protect ur freedoms to come on here and talk shit to me!!! yea me! how many of u here signed ur life away for that??? i understand the world of racing!! i really do, i know this is not gunna make me the next rossi or Lorenzo, trust me i am well aware of that fact, i no its gunna take TIME and EFFORT on my part!!! one year is not gunna make me the smoothest guy on the track!!! u all had a first year and if anyone of u want to tell me that ur first year u were like butter all day everyday u went out on the track I'm gunna call u a damned liar!!! i was trying to be nice, but when all of u want to treat me like a disrespectful piece of crap over and over i have to draw the line!!! as a soldier i no what it means to watch out for my comrads!!! u have ur buddies get blown up by some random alquida and tell me what its like to be in a situation that endangers ur fellow brothers!!!! i am trying my best to do this, do it right, do it safe, and do it good. get off my back and let me try to progress!! if i cant the guess one ill be just another talented no skilled drop out, but that's on me!!! give me ur constructive criticism.....i appreciate that but don't keep giving it to me time and time again unless it is necessary....which in this case it is not because there has not been another event in between time for me to show u i have or have not taken heed to ur advice!!!

and for those complaining about my lack of gramer/spelling/proper English, don't read this cause i have officially stopped caring about the bullshit!!! I'm tyring to be friendly cause i like this world and i usually get along great with everyone, but i will not stand for u treating me like a child when it is unnecessary!!!
Expert #414
Braap Monster Racing | Creative Custom Airbrush | Vortex | Spy Optics | Replay XD

tstruyk

Quote...trying my best to do this, do it right, do it safe, and do it good. get off my back and let me try to progress...

most posts are directed at helping you achieve the first part of this statement, the rest are frustrated at your opinion backed by the second part... help is being offered, yet you refuse to acknowledge it.

we all appreciate your efforts in protecting our freedoms, one of which is to have an opinion.  An opinion that has been gleaned from countless hours on the track and every year seeing the new kid that wants this sport to take them somewhere.  you are nothing new to the scene, its been seen a thousand times.   The few that have gone on to bigger and better things than CCS club racing didnt get there by telling the veterans to "get off their back".  They got there by listening to the advice being offered, taking it to heart, and correcting the mistakes that everyone makes at somepoint or another.

Maybe I am reading this wrong...

Quote from: Dori Ninja on October 08, 2009, 02:21:38 AM
if ur refering to me id like to know where i denounced any responsibility??? i said i didnt know who casued it and multiple times pointed out that i was not blaming him! if ur not refering to me then this comment is worthless lol but it is what it is and all we can do is move forward......

I would take that as "You are claiming it was my fault which is a bunch of hooey, I have no idea if it was my fault but it DEFINATELY wasnt the other guys fault..."

CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

George_Linhart

Well said Jim!

Wow - Charles - you just don't get it, do you?  Everybody is actually trying to help you - to give you the advantage to learn from our own mistakes and to reach a higher level of riding more quickly and more safely.

I really hope that this sinks in before next year; but, at this point I have to say that I do not look forward to seeing you at the track.

George

Andrei

Get well, Alex.
Let me know if you need anything !
787ex

SV88

Maybe we could get Charles to race that Bermudan guy that caused all that rukus @ VIR early on this year.  The similarities are striking although the VIR dude is an expert.

But seriously, when there is a substantial injury, rigurous examination of the circumstances is paramount to avoid repetition.   Another situation that springs to mind is that T14 crash @ RA.  Both riders did not ride this year.
Just found out that a guy I was dirt riding with in Mo with Scott S. broke his back (he's walking)  trying out Schaeff's new bike; that bike bit Scott the second day but not as badly.
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881