CCS at VIR 9/19-20

Started by drew231506, September 21, 2009, 07:48:15 AM

daviid

Joe, Please tell your wife thank you again for breakfest sunday :) It was great seeing you guys again. Hope to see you guys in Daytona.
David | 03 Suzuki SV650 | ASRA/CCS/WERA SE EX #484
RacerStuff.net / RTech Racing Fuels Fuels / Continental / Next Level Motorsports

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
-Benjamin Franklin

drew231506

Quote from: Cowboy 6 on September 22, 2009, 10:48:52 PM
Update on Thomas. He had surgery on his arm and hip.  They put a pin in his arm.  They also put a pin in this leg to pull (with 42lbs) his leg jambed out of socket.  They repaired socket also.  His dad said they may let him go home in 3-4 days!  Wow.  He was very thankful for all the calls and care everyone has been showing.

Pull his leg jammed out of the socket.  OUCH.  Sucks...but glad to see he'll be going home in a few days. 

Quote from: Peter.BoyWonder on September 22, 2009, 08:58:33 PM
serious?

Oh yea...buncha jibber jabber about something that happens by itself.  That's my theory...and I know what I'm talking about....ive been riding motorcycles now for 1.5 years.   :biggrin:
CCS Expert# 13

Cowboy 6

Quote from: daviid on September 22, 2009, 10:57:16 PM
Joe, Please tell your wife thank you again for breakfest sunday :) It was great seeing you guys again. Hope to see you guys in Daytona.

You got it.  Daytona is up in the air, but we can hope!
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

Rick Johnson 29

Heal up soon Tom and anyone else injured last weekend.I came through T7 just behind those guys and it looked pretty nasty.It was a good weekend overall with some great close racing.
Rick Johnson
Expert 29, ASRA 291, Wera 29
2011 SE Unlimited SS Champ                                                               
2011 2nd MA GTO,UnlimitedSB,SS,GP                                                   08 Suzuki GSXR 1000

Expat2b

Great weekend everyone - always find myself wishing it could be just a bit longer.  Get well wishes to those who crashed, and admiration for those who were racing while injured from previous incidents (or who worked so hard to salvage the weekend with a whole lot of zip ties after an incident, only to be taken out by another unfortunate incident  :banghead: )  Your resilience and ingenuity continue to amaze me.   Hope to see many of you again at Daytona!  If not, then for sure next season!  Thanks for another wonderful year!

Race fan
MARRC Cornerworker, Photographer, Newsletter editor, PR/Communications, Facebook Admin, Membership DBA, and most important: race weekend breakfast chef!
www.skinandleather.com