News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

CCS at VIR 9/19-20

Started by drew231506, September 21, 2009, 07:48:15 AM

honda60071

getting a sun lamp helps me, already getting my SADD!!!!!! Yo Drew don't sell your self short you were up there every time man.
Shawn

MELK-MAN

great time and incredible weather. Just rolled back in to FLorida and it is like 93 friggin degrees. yuk!
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

drew231506

Quote from: crossroads425 on September 21, 2009, 08:02:14 PM
lol no problem man. i feel some x-box moto gp winter competion startin!

PS3 man!  No xbox here.  

Quote from: honda60071 on September 21, 2009, 08:16:52 PM
getting a sun lamp helps me, already getting my SADD!!!!!! Yo Drew don't sell your self short you were up there every time man.

I might get the lamp this winter.  I'm coming at winter with a multi-pronged attack plan this year.  Including sun lamps, strategic vacations, prescription meds, some kind of time sucking video game, all my tv shows, and maybe tanning bed trips.  Eff the winter....hate it.  This reminds me, I need to make an appt with my doc.

I'm fine with how I did...im just inconsistent.  We'll give it one more shot next year....then I'm retiring.  
CCS Expert# 13

crossroads425

no proplem i dont got either so ill switch it up to the ps3.  start workin out those thumbs were linkin up for a multipalyer rematch!!  except these crashes aint gonna hurt, so bring it! 

Cowboy 6

Quote from: plasticweld on September 21, 2009, 07:30:04 PM
Does anyone know how the rider is that got hit in turn 7 during race 12, I came though the dust and saw only bodies bikes and parts, I had heard someone got hit but did not hear a name or number of the rider who was injuried..

His name is Thomas Saey #921 AM, he was flown to another hospital (UVA) after scans for better care. Broken arm, bruised lungs, and shattered hip socket.

He is in our prayers for a speedy recovery.
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

drew231506

Quote from: Cowboy 6 on September 21, 2009, 09:40:59 PM

His name is Thomas Saey #921 AM, he was flown to another hospital (UVA) after scans for better care. Broken arm, bruised lungs, and shattered hip socket.

He is in our prayers for a speedy recovery.

Damn, I didn't know about this.  Positive thoughts out to him and those involved. 
CCS Expert# 13

WERA!123

Drew: Push on that outside peg Bro! :thumb:

Kent

Headdog122

Drew..!!  The outside peg is your RIGHT FOOT in T4..!! 

:biggrin:

You rode great bro.. 

Jamie... 
"Ride it like you stole it, or put it back in the shed!!"

drew231506

Quote from: Headdog122 on September 22, 2009, 01:49:07 PM
Drew..!!  The outside peg is your RIGHT FOOT in T4..!! 
Jamie... 

Ohhh that's bullshit!  hahaha

That peg weighting stuff is nonsense.
CCS Expert# 13

WERA!123

:spank:  Drew you were roll'n son, Congrats!

Peter.BoyWonder

Quote from: drew231506 on September 22, 2009, 02:52:05 PM
Ohhh that's bullshit!  hahaha

That peg weighting stuff is nonsense.
serious?

Cowboy 6

Update on Thomas. He had surgery on his arm and hip.  They put a pin in his arm.  They also put a pin in this leg to pull (with 42lbs) his leg jambed out of socket.  They repaired socket also.  His dad said they may let him go home in 3-4 days!  Wow.  He was very thankful for all the calls and care everyone has been showing.
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com