News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

so who won LWGP?

Started by TZDeSioux, April 06, 2003, 07:01:44 PM

motomadness

If I had 10 more laps of practice in the dry and some decent brakes, I know I could have put the TZ into a good top 5 position.  I was behind Craig and Scott for a while and that was after I had to catch up to them due to a poor start, but I was really struggling with the bike.  

The LWGP race was the first real time, I was able to ride the bike hard.  The TZ definitely requires the mastery of many simultaneous systems, but then again, BHF is not my favorite track, Road America is my favorite.  Everyone better look, I'm coming through, especially once I fix my brakes and tune my mid-range for turn 3, 5, 12 and 14.

TZDeSioux

all the LWGP folks be happy that I wasn't there. I would've lapped all 7 of you 5 times by the second lap.  >:(

And Road America... don't worry.. I'll only lap you mofos 4 times by the end of the first lap!  >:(

TZDeSioux

Of course... I'm just kidding :)

MightyDuc Racing

Dawn

Steve is in the FL region...he goes up to Jennings to all the track days with Fat Bloke.  He won on a stock and naked SV!  Pretty darn good, even on a track he knows that well.  I hear it'll be a little prettier and faster next month.  Greeeaaaaatttttt...just what I needed. :(
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

ScubaSteve

thats right mighty duc. Im just waiting for my bodywork and exhaust to get here. I haven't done 8 millon track days. Only been at the track since November. But i do have alot of laps around it ;D. I cant wait for the next round.
Steve

CCS FL

MightyDuc Racing

You're still gonna kick my ass...lol.  Got my new motor today.  woohoo ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

Nate R

Ahhh, So are you suggesting that when your new motor blows up, ScubaSteve will go down in the oil? That's why you disagree?  ;D ;) :D

J/K. I Wish I had a Duc, but then again, I don't. Would be nice to race, but a pain to maintain. I think my SV needs a TOTAL of 1.5 hrs of work before the next race weekend, and that includes retapping the sidestand bolt hole since I stripped it. (I street ride my bike, too.)
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

ScubaSteve

I give the motor at least 2 races before it goes bom again so either moroso orhomestead i need to mke sureim in front of him. j/k. I agree My sv is low maintece its so nice.
Steve

CCS FL

MightyDuc Racing

i disagree was actually "my a-s-s"   good ole BBS editor...I was saying he's gonna whip me, even without me breaking...lol.  This bike went like 5 years without blowing up last time...so hopefully it'll be fine now. :)
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

TZ_Boy

Quoteall the LWGP folks be happy that I wasn't there. I would've lapped all 7 of you 5 times by the second lap.  >:(

And Road America... don't worry.. I'll only lap you mofos 4 times by the end of the first lap!  >:(
Brian are you going to lap me to?
Let me know if you get it so I can come by and drool and give you your stickers/emblem's.

TZDeSioux

QuoteBrian are you going to lap me to?
Let me know if you get it so I can come by and drool and give you your stickers/emblem's.

I'm going to lap especially you! 10 times!  >:(
But on a serious.. yes I will definately let you know when I get it.  :)