Update on 66 from beautiful Espana

Started by spyderchick, April 06, 2003, 05:51:06 PM

spyderchick

Well, finally have word on Rhiannon will be assigned. :D Looks like she will be deployed in Spain, and no where near the middle east.  :D :D :D To say the least, this is great news. I'd love to have her home and she'd love to be home, but it's all cool. She said the weather is great, the country side is gorgeous, and the food rocks.

I should have a mailing address for her this week, and you can email her cg336@yahoo.com, but be aware that she has only 30 minutes a day to check and reply to email, provided she has the time and patience to get on the computer. (lots of folks using them, around a 2 hr wait) She will be able to receive packages as well as letters. No word on how long she'll be there. She can't wait to get back to racing, and we're picking up a Thunderbike F2 for her soon. Thanks again everyone on your wonderful support. You guys are the best. :'( :D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Chef

Heeeey Spiderchick,
Saw some of your work this weekend  :o

Sweet!!!

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

EX#996

Alexa:

Thanks for the update!

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

roadracer797

Hey tell her that I missed her racing in Thunderbike, it would have been fun even though sheis expert, it still would have been good to be on the track with her at the same time.
Craig

KBOlsen

Alexa - that IS great news!  YAAAY!!!  
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

spyderchick

QuoteHeeeey Spiderchick,
Saw some of your work this weekend  :o

Sweet!!!

Thanks, gotta keep my peeps lookin' fast. ;D ;D ;D
 So when you gonna get yo superspeedy a$$ up here and have me get you all stylie and stuff? I'm waitin'...
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

spyderchick

Dawn, Craig, Kim, it is great news, :D now we just to make sure she has a bike to ride when she gets home. ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

tigerblade

Saw her blurb in RRW.  Hope she stays safe overseas; sounds good.   :)
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Litespeed

I'm glad to hear that she is stationed in Spain instead of the other location.  Maybe she can sneak out to see a motoGP race while she's there :).

spyderchick

Hey Litespeed, she's in the Military, not prison. ;D Naw, she's bored stiff. They start regular work shifts tomorrow. Her stay could be anywhere from 2-6 months so I'm sure if anyone wanted to fly out there and treat her to the GP weekend, she'd jump at the chance. Any takers?
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Chef

QuoteThanks, gotta keep my peeps lookin' fast. ;D ;D ;D
 So when you gonna get yo superspeedy a$$ up here and have me get you all stylie and stuff? I'm waitin'...

wait till Jack SORTS those pic's out...Jack SORTS those pic's out...Jack SORTS those pic's out...Jack SORTS those pic's out...Jack SORTS those pic's out...

you'll prob give me the sweetest deal you've ever done, cuz you'll have pitty on me, it's pretty bad....kinda ruff on a brutha gettin to the playin field, i did good tho, maybe i will find some cash somewhere soon.....
sheeesh, i wanna be sexy too !!!  :-[
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

spyderchick

Ike, "sex" and "pity" should never be used in the same post ;) just thought you ought to know...

When you get some cash, give me a holler, you gotta let people know who's passin' 'em. .
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org