nate got wood!

Started by Pit_Girl, April 06, 2003, 05:19:32 PM

Pit_Girl

(sorry nate, i had to say the W word just one ;-))

Nate took 5th in lightweight supersport! ;D ;D (prolly shouldnt mention that it was 5th out of 5, but an award is an award, right? :D)  He had a really good weekend (wish i could have been there :-/).  Good Job nate! yay!

I feel so funny saying wood... (butthead- "she said wood... uh huhuhuh.... wood... huhuhuhuhuh....")... and plaque makes me think of the dentist... so award will have to do :-) no stupid comments, ok fellas? ;)

Good Job Nate!
-jen

Woofentino Pugrossi

I got a 5th saturday. But apparently they dont give 'wood' out to non GT races (was in Thunderbike).
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

EX#996

QuoteI got a 5th saturday. But apparently they dont give 'wood' out to non GT races (was in Thunderbike).

Rob:

They do give wood down to 5th.  However I think you may have come in 6th because you were lapped.  Paul was fourth and he lapped you too.

Dawn   :-/
Paul and Dawn Buxton

EX#996

Nate:

Congratulations on your first race weekend.  I'm glad you made your way to the tower after Paul and you little talk.   ;)

Most importantly, he kept the shiny side up the entire weekend.  Way to go!  

Dawn   :D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Nate R

I did. Well, it WAS shiny before Friday  ::)

Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

Gixxer124

roadracer797

Nate
I raced against you a couple of times and you are a good rider, so just keep it up and you will get faster. Oh by the way if I had stuck to my original plans for LWSS you would have had a fourth. I was just going to do a couple of laps and come in after my wreck but hey it felt good to be out there raceing after crashing hard so I just decided to go for it. Sorry to do it to you man.
Craig

tshort

Congrat, Nate - Way to go!
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

KBOlsen

Nate, you did great out there.  Kick-butt!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Nate R

797:  Ah well. I was happy enough to get wood period.   One thing that DID go well is my starts off the line. Once I get to the top of first, it's tougher because I can't hear my own bike (stock pipe) over everyone elses, and I cant stare at the "tach" either with traffic and such. But, I think that can get better.

See you in May.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com

spyderchick

Nate, wood is wood, congrats...see you at RA! :D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Nate R

Yeah. I'll be htere, but not riding. I'm gonna skip RA and do one more race at BHFs. I think It'll do me more good to get more time at BHF than it will be to go to RA. My focus now is progress, and I think i can get more progress per $ at BHF since i'm there so much.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com