News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

nate got wood!

Started by Pit_Girl, April 06, 2003, 05:19:32 PM

Pit_Girl

(sorry nate, i had to say the W word just one ;-))

Nate took 5th in lightweight supersport! ;D ;D (prolly shouldnt mention that it was 5th out of 5, but an award is an award, right? :D)  He had a really good weekend (wish i could have been there :-/).  Good Job nate! yay!

I feel so funny saying wood... (butthead- "she said wood... uh huhuhuh.... wood... huhuhuhuhuh....")... and plaque makes me think of the dentist... so award will have to do :-) no stupid comments, ok fellas? ;)

Good Job Nate!
-jen

Woofentino Pugrossi

I got a 5th saturday. But apparently they dont give 'wood' out to non GT races (was in Thunderbike).
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

EX#996

QuoteI got a 5th saturday. But apparently they dont give 'wood' out to non GT races (was in Thunderbike).

Rob:

They do give wood down to 5th.  However I think you may have come in 6th because you were lapped.  Paul was fourth and he lapped you too.

Dawn   :-/
Paul and Dawn Buxton

EX#996

Nate:

Congratulations on your first race weekend.  I'm glad you made your way to the tower after Paul and you little talk.   ;)

Most importantly, he kept the shiny side up the entire weekend.  Way to go!  

Dawn   :D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Nate R

I did. Well, it WAS shiny before Friday  ::)

Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

Gixxer124

roadracer797

Nate
I raced against you a couple of times and you are a good rider, so just keep it up and you will get faster. Oh by the way if I had stuck to my original plans for LWSS you would have had a fourth. I was just going to do a couple of laps and come in after my wreck but hey it felt good to be out there raceing after crashing hard so I just decided to go for it. Sorry to do it to you man.
Craig

tshort

Congrat, Nate - Way to go!
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

KBOlsen

Nate, you did great out there.  Kick-butt!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Nate R

797:  Ah well. I was happy enough to get wood period.   One thing that DID go well is my starts off the line. Once I get to the top of first, it's tougher because I can't hear my own bike (stock pipe) over everyone elses, and I cant stare at the "tach" either with traffic and such. But, I think that can get better.

See you in May.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com

spyderchick

Nate, wood is wood, congrats...see you at RA! :D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Nate R

Yeah. I'll be htere, but not riding. I'm gonna skip RA and do one more race at BHFs. I think It'll do me more good to get more time at BHF than it will be to go to RA. My focus now is progress, and I think i can get more progress per $ at BHF since i'm there so much.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com

Chef

Heeey Nate,
it was really nice for me to meet you.
and yeah, dont mention how many were in the race  ;) just that you got 5th  ;D with a big smile....
good job keepin it uprite with the conditions!
hopefully my t7 get off will suffice for the season!! :-/

Ike
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

tigerblade

Congrats Nate!  Keeping it shiny side up sounds like a successful weekend to me!   ;)
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteRob:

They do give wood down to 5th.  However I think you may have come in 6th because you were lapped.  Paul was fourth and he lapped you too.

Dawn   :-/

There was only 5 bikes in Am Thunderbikes. How do you get 6th with only 5 bikes? ;D Also it listed on the posting as 5th place. ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod