News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Mid-Atlantic Class Points?

Started by xlr8tn, April 06, 2003, 10:45:45 AM

xlr8tn

can someone please correct the Amateur Middleweight Superbike points...races are missing from the calculation.  This will also mean that the overall points need updating as well.  Looks like one of the twin sprints was omitted.

thanks,
brent
CCS#565

r6_philly

yup, I am missing more than 2 races in my points total, plus some classes, and AM GTU is actually a list of LW Experts. Maybe eventually...

xlr8tn

You going to make it to VIR?  With the rain/crash...didn't have a chance to meet you.  Try keeping 3 kids in a trailer for a whole day in the rain.  Were you able to fix your bike?  I just finished fiberglass repair this morning followed by bondo and sanding.  What fun.  I managed to get my subframe straightened...better than before my crash.  So that means no more offset for the tail section screws. I still have a long list of little things to do, but confident I can get them done.  Are you going to the practice on Friday?

-brent
CCS#565

Peanut

Hey Brent,

Bondo & sanding are still to come for me!   :(

Anyway, so far the weather looks lame for Friday, but the weekend looks good.  I may hold out until the last minute to see about practice, no need to practice in the rain for a dry weekend.

You?

Peanut

davegsxrold929r

i too am hoping it does not rain on friday ., the weather man is always wrong ., i hope he is this time and it is nice fri-sunday........

r6_philly

QuoteYou going to make it to VIR?  With the rain/crash...didn't have a chance to meet you.  Try keeping 3 kids in a trailer for a whole day in the rain.  Were you able to fix your bike?  I just finished fiberglass repair this morning followed by bondo and sanding.  What fun.  I managed to get my subframe straightened...better than before my crash.  So that means no more offset for the tail section screws. I still have a long list of little things to do, but confident I can get them done.  Are you going to the practice on Friday?

-brent
CCS#565

I should be able to make it. If not I will just race my street bike. I got most parts coming tomorrow, and just have to clean the bike and put everything on. Changing the clutch may be the biggest job out of all. I don't feel like putting on a new set of body work, so I may just use the crashed one.

I don't think I will be making it to the practice day it looks like its going to rain anyway. come by and say hi when u at the track, I wasn't in much mood socializing anyway at RRR, first was all stressed cuz I didn't know the track, then I crashed...

xlr8tn

QuoteHey Brent,

Bondo & sanding are still to come for me!   :(

Anyway, so far the weather looks lame for Friday, but the weekend looks good.  I may hold out until the last minute to see about practice, no need to practice in the rain for a dry weekend.

You?

Peanut

I managed to piecemeal my bodywork and apply fiberglass on Saturday to my upper and tail section.  Now it is rock solid.  I put bondo on the outside to fill in the holes, but not happy with it yet.  Boy does that stuff set up quickly.  The weather sux today so it will have to wait.  Can you paint directly over bondo, or do you need to primer before painting.  I'm just glad I didn't spend an arm and a leg on the initial painting.  Oh well, it looked nice for a weekend.  See you there.  We can only hope for more finishes like at RRR with about 4 times the people.  It will improve the performance index.

-brent

Dafan...let me know if you need help on the clutch.  I recently had to mess with the clutch to change the detent spring on my gsxr and ran into a bunch of things.  The biggest thing was getting the clutch nut off with out spinning the engine/rear wheel.  I had to by an air compressor/impact wrench.  Then I had to take off the shifter rocker arm and had to buy an impact driver.  It was one tool after another.  But the cool thing is I have them now.

xlr8tn

Can anyone from CCS respond to my original question???

B-MAC

I called CCS on monday about mine as well. No response, go figure. After having problems for the last two years, I finally decided to track my results/points for each event. I hope CCS will get a handle on this problem. There is a lot of money being spent within this organization from some very hard working individuals. I race for fun but if there is a point system in place to designate champions and receive recognition for accomplishments, the least they could do is handle them (points) in an accurate and efficient manner.

Not a rant, just a valid point :-*

xlr8tn

back up top...please answer my question CCS

CCS

Complete and correct points are posted on CCSRacing.com.

Official points are at registration for every event, web points are for reference only, since they are handled by more than Tiffiney or I. Therefore I remind you that to err is to be human, and ask your patience and support by emailing me directly when you observe errors on the web points.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kevin Elliott
Director of Operations-CCS/ASRA
Fort Worth, TX
817-246-1127