BMW S1000RR !!

Started by jigs, August 31, 2009, 07:54:46 PM

jigs

The new BMW S1000RR will be displayed at the Culvers TWT event Teusday,till' 9pm.That's on 124th and capitol in Milwaukee.Then we're off to BHF for their track day on Wednesday,right from there to madison to the Quaker Steak and Lube for Madison Sport Bikes bike night till' 9pm.Then to the Iron Horse Hotel in Milwaukee Thursday till' 9-10 pm.This bike is stellar and will change alot of things...please stop by.Nate Kern will be answering questions.

Ducmarc

i'm liking the new v4 aprilla there was one at pbir heard it go by but did not get a chance to get up close to it .

Burt Munro

Quote from: jigs on August 31, 2009, 07:54:46 PM
.......right from there to madison to the Quaker Steak and Lube for Madison Sport Bikes bike night till' 9pm........Nate Kern will be answering questions.

Hey Eeky.....

What do think Nate would say if you showed up to ask some questions!   :biggrin:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

backMARKr

Quote from: Burt Munro on August 31, 2009, 10:34:35 PM
Hey Eeky.....

What do think Nate would say if you showed up to ask some questions!   :biggrin:

"Hello, my name is Rick and............awwww forget it.
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

f3racer

im in love with that BMW. it will be my next bike.
Will
Former CCS MW Novice #81, WERA Novice #81
AHRMA Heavyweight SBK #81, DD's Racing Endurance Team #773
2020 Tuono Factory, 2000 RC51, 1980 CB750/823

gixxer188

Rumor has it that it will also make an appearance at the MotoVid.com track day tomorrow @ BFR!
MadisonSBK.com Online Store
MadisonSBK Racing - Owner/Racer
2012 CCS Midwest Regional Formula 40 Champion
2012 Blackhawk Farms Raceway Formula 40 Track Champion

jigs

Quote from: gixxer188 on September 01, 2009, 10:14:31 AM
Rumor has it that it will also make an appearance at the MotoVid.com track day tomorrow @ BFR!
Indeed....see you guys tomorrow...weather sure looks great.Looking forward to the bike night at Q.S.& L. I love Mad-town!!

skiandclimb

I caught it down here in St. Louis a few weeks back- just sitting on it was badass. 404 lbs...193 crack HP- dayum!
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com