News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Heartland Park Sept 12 - 13 Schedule

Started by Greg_Williams, August 25, 2009, 11:37:41 AM

Greg_Williams

Thanks for your patience everyone, the schedule is now posted for the 9-12/13 event.  I apologize for the delay but I have been waiting to hear back from some of the interested parties.

We will be running race practice on Saturday for $100 pre reg price.  Races will be on Sunday.

There will be a licensing school on Saturday.  Cost is $175.  To register for the school contact www.hpt.com.  Email me with any questions.

Thanks,
Greg
Greg Williams

Cafe Racer Inc.
816-221-0711

www.caferacerinc.com

vale46

Quote from: Greg_Williams on August 25, 2009, 11:37:41 AM
Thanks for your patience everyone, the schedule is now posted for the 9-12/13 event.  I apologize for the delay but I have been waiting to hear back from some of the interested parties.

We will be running race practice on Saturday for $100 pre reg price.  Races will be on Sunday.

There will be a licensing school on Saturday.  Cost is $175.  To register for the school contact www.hpt.com.  Email me with any questions.

Thanks,
Greg

Where is it posted
CCS #58
2008 Sponsors Burke Engineering, Lithium Motorsports, Monster Energy, Iowa City Motorsports, Vortex,  Leo Vince
Lockhart Phillips, Pirelli

skiandclimb

Just tried to sign up for the Saturday practice date. The site wouldn't take my payment?!?  Gave me some processing error. Tried twice.  What gives???
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

Noidly1

'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

Burt Munro

Usually when that's happened to me it was because my account was overdrawn! :kicknuts:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

funsizeracing

How late are we going to be able to get into the track tonight?
Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

Noidly1

'08 R6, CCSGP44EX