Sunday's Hall/Ortega T6 crash pics

Started by Nicky310, August 24, 2009, 12:55:59 PM

Super Dave

Super Dave

Noidly1

Ortega looks familiar. Isn't he the one that took out his teammate at HPT last month in T12?
'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

Burt Munro

Those would be worthy submissions to RRW's Crash Page.  :thumb:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

stickboy274

Pics of bikes 5' in the air always make me cringe.

BTW, RRW wants pics that haven't been posted on any web sites. They want the exclusives most of the time. So when you get really good ones, offer them to John before you put them up.
Stickboy Racing 803-413-0721
Bridgestone/Dunlop Tire Rep.
www.stickboyracing.com
FB: Stickboy Racing

Boober

All you gotta do is watch Ortega and you'll have all the pics you need!  I heard he has crashed at EVERY Midwest event this year!  That's one agressive dude! 

Burt Munro

Anyone have any idea how many frequent flyer miles Dan has accumulated on the crash truck? :kicknuts:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: Burt Munro on August 30, 2009, 02:07:49 PM
Anyone have any idea how many frequent flyer miles Dan has accumulated on the crash truck? :kicknuts:

I'll have to check my logbook.:biggrin: Although I'm sure if I charged $50/tow he could had paid for a new ultra glide for me by now.:biggrin:
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

F2RGK

I like Ortega, but after that one crash he had a few years back with his leg all mangled and swollen....you'd think he'd think twice before wanting to crash again.  Maybe it wasn't his leg that got injured.....his lightbulb got it too!  I'm sure the Halls didn't like that either.  Just my 2 cents. 
If you're not Smilin' while you're ridin', then QUIT!

Jeff

LOL... welcome to the "ORTEGA HATERS UNITE" thread.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest