News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Calling all MARRC Safety Crew!!!

Started by Simon, August 21, 2009, 02:14:42 PM

Simon

We have a monster weekend coming up with the CCS Summer Cyclefest on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, August 28th, 29th and 30th and a MARRC Track Day on Monday, August 31st. The CCS weekend is going to see the return of the Sidecars!!...come on out and get the best seat in the house.  :thumb:
MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
Always in the gravel, one way or another!
www.marrc.org

Ducatista

DEVINC

cool... well im florida region so i obvioulsy can't make it... but that sounds cool about the sidecars! is this a one time thing? sounds like a crazy fun weekend

Expat2b

Jon and I will be at Summit!  Can't do Monday, though - first day at UB classes for Jon
Race fan
MARRC Cornerworker, Photographer, Newsletter editor, PR/Communications, Facebook Admin, Membership DBA, and most important: race weekend breakfast chef!
www.skinandleather.com

cMac

cMac

is it possible to race and corner work. Dont flame me. Its my first year racing.

SVbadguy

Quote from: cMac on February 25, 2011, 08:25:14 AM
is it possible to race and corner work. Dont flame me. Its my first year racing.

Yes.  Simon and I have done both in the same day.

Also check out the new MARRC forum if you haven't already. http://marrc.org/forum/
Mid-Atlantic Region 
MARRC Exec Committee at-large & Radio Committee Chair

cMac

Thanks fro the responce.  I became a member of MARRC last year. I was wondering because Ill only be racing 3 races/ weekend. I figure if I CW then that will give me somthing to do throughout the weekend.

wild child

MARRC Cornerworker School offers training every Saturday of a race weekend at 9:00 am. Our season begins with WERA on April 2 and 3. If you are not racing elsewhere, consider taking our class and get the best seats in the house for future events. Contact me at cwschoolchair@marrc.org if you are interested. Can't make it April 2nd?
Our dates for the entire season are:
May 28
June 4
July 2
July 30
August 27
September 17

See you at the races!!!

Kathy Toth
MARRC Cornerworker
Cornerworker School Instructor
Cornerworker School Committee Co-chair