News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Calling all MARRC Safety Crew!!!

Started by Simon, August 21, 2009, 02:14:42 PM

Simon

We have a monster weekend coming up with the CCS Summer Cyclefest on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, August 28th, 29th and 30th and a MARRC Track Day on Monday, August 31st. The CCS weekend is going to see the return of the Sidecars!!...come on out and get the best seat in the house.  :thumb:
MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
Always in the gravel, one way or another!
www.marrc.org

Ducatista

DEVINC

cool... well im florida region so i obvioulsy can't make it... but that sounds cool about the sidecars! is this a one time thing? sounds like a crazy fun weekend

Xpat2b

Jon and I will be at Summit!  Can't do Monday, though - first day at UB classes for Jon
Race fan
Retired MARRC Cornerworker

cMac

cMac

is it possible to race and corner work. Dont flame me. Its my first year racing.

SVbadguy

Quote from: cMac on February 25, 2011, 08:25:14 AM
is it possible to race and corner work. Dont flame me. Its my first year racing.

Yes.  Simon and I have done both in the same day.

Also check out the new MARRC forum if you haven't already. http://marrc.org/forum/

cMac

Thanks fro the responce.  I became a member of MARRC last year. I was wondering because Ill only be racing 3 races/ weekend. I figure if I CW then that will give me somthing to do throughout the weekend.

wild child

MARRC Cornerworker School offers training every Saturday of a race weekend at 9:00 am. Our season begins with WERA on April 2 and 3. If you are not racing elsewhere, consider taking our class and get the best seats in the house for future events. Contact me at cwschoolchair@marrc.org if you are interested. Can't make it April 2nd?
Our dates for the entire season are:
May 28
June 4
July 2
July 30
August 27
September 17

See you at the races!!!

Kathy Toth
MARRC Cornerworker
Cornerworker School Instructor
Cornerworker School Committee Co-chair