So who was at BHF today?

Started by tshort, April 03, 2003, 03:27:18 PM

sdiver68

Benji, Ike you were both going good!  

Congrats to both of you!

Dano, I finally got you once but you ran away a few times  :( ...but no more BHF for me since that's the only one on the GP schedule!  For the rest of the season its either neutral tracks or my home track :)

Eddie you and me both.  Could never quite get cold track out of my head...but did match my warm track lap times form last year late season (1:18's) so all was not lost.
MCRA Race School Instructor

Super Dave

Dano

Give this link to Jim...

http://www.seacoastvitamins.com/EthicalNutrients/bonebuilder5.html

This is a bone builder.  Been a few of us that used it.  Allowed my broken hand to be pretty much healed in about two weeks.  It works.

Ike...  I switched hats in the AM.  Left the other one...  I have shirts.  Missed you on that one...

And drop me a note too.visionsprt@netwurx.net
Super Dave

DanO966

Dave,
I'll pass that info on to him.  and thanks for the help this weekend.   :)
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

roadracer797

Ike
Hey you point out who you want taken out and I'll run um over with whats left of the bike, by the way I think I still have friends in very low places that would help  ;D.
Craig

shook1

Sorry I missed it, but Ice and cold just don't go together. ;D

Congratulations Ike and the rest of you guy's on a good weekend.

I'll see you out there soon.......

Damn computer lost the password and I can't remember my username (too many crashes)  Oh well, guess its back to newbie status again.

Speedballer347

That track ROCK'D!
Much better than Gateway.  Even though it's not on the GP's scedule, I will be back this summer :)
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing