News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

May's RRW

Started by Nate R, April 03, 2003, 11:34:47 AM

Nate R

I haven't even started reading it yet, but I've been flipping through. I see Rhiannon had a picture in there from Daytona, and MightyDuc has an article about his start in road racing. Jack has his pictures of the Purk highside at RA on the crash page.

Good job to all of you on getting pics in RRW!  :D

MightyDuc, more info on that article? How did you get the idea to put it in RRW, and how did you get it all to stick with John Ulrich? Why you and not another newbie racer? Just wondering.  ;D
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

tigerblade

Did the new issue just arrive today?  Hopefully it'll be in my mailbox when I get home.  My forks were on my front step when I went home at lunch.   ;D
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Nate R

yeah, I got mine today. The #*$&! mail carrier folded it!  >:(  I hate that garbage. Ah well.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

MightyDuc Racing

It's finally in there!!!!  Woohoo!!!!   Please everybody tell me what you think and be sure to let John know you liked it if you do!  I emailed John a long time ago about it and I've been writing more and more of it ever since.  I can't wait to see it.
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

tigerblade

Congrats on being published!  Have you updated them with your Imploding Engine saga?
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

MightyDuc Racing

Thanks!  Not yet...I'm sure he's heard about it, but I don't know if I'll be writing anymore for him yet.  Hopefully I will.  That's why I need you all to email him that you liked it. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM