Throttle Tube?

Started by DEVINC, July 29, 2009, 05:02:15 PM

DEVINC

Ya dumb question but watever. anyone know a good source to get cheap throttle tubes? that are designated for certain bikes?

Super Dave

Yamaha parts are pretty darn inexpensive.  Using one of the R1 tubes works in a few different bikes.  Not sure what bike your on, but that should give you a start.
Super Dave

Ducmarc

sudco but don't know how cheap they are

DEVINC

ya its an 06 r6 it just seems like the local place that gets direct from yam. can only get throttle tube with grip. not that it's a major deal. i'll have to check with sudco though too.

roadracer162

Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

Jeff

How much cheaper do you want? They were less than $10 when I was buying them for the 600rr...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

DEVINC

$10 sounds good to me... i just did some half ass search before posting here and couldn't find a listing for my specific bike.

Doctor

I have a bunch of R6 Throttle tubes for my SV- they are cheap and work very well, plus they are 1/4 turn.
Wisconsin SportBikes Racing Team, Zone Photo, Dunlop, MotoVid.com, Blackhawk Farms Raceway

Jim Lilly
CCS Ex #703

Super Dave

Quote from: resuscit8u on July 30, 2009, 04:30:27 PM
I have a bunch of R6 Throttle tubes for my SV- they are cheap and work very well, plus they are 1/4 turn.
He's not reading well.
Super Dave

DakotaCBR

Jon Hatcher - CCS FL #308

R1Racer99

I bought an R6 one for my GSXR from the dealer and I think it was $22 with the grip, how much cheaper does it need to be?