superstock rules

Started by racepro171, July 28, 2009, 05:03:11 PM

racepro171

Hello all, new here and looking to come racing. In expert superstock are you allowed to use attack triples? and do you need a stock gas cap or does a vortex pass? Also on an old carbed bike (2000 R1) do you have to have a charging system?  sorry but I can't find these rules anywhere.
Thanks in advance.
to finish first... first you must finish!

benprobst

Read the rule book thoroughly. If reading the CCS rule book, apply the thought "If they dont say I cant then I can" If you are reading the WERA rule book apply the thought "If they dont say I can then I cant."

Does the CCS rule book say you have to use the same triple that came on the motorcycle? Yes. Do they say the triples have to look the same as original? No. Do they have to have all of the metal they originally came with? No.

Same process applies to your other questions. Now go figure it out yourself!  :spank: You will be better off because of it!  :biggrin:
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

racepro171

Thanks, but can someone maybe post a link . I have read the 2009 rules up and down word for word.I just don't want to show up and not be able to ride.
Rules have no mention of triples, fuel caps or charging system in any class.  I find that strange, especially for sportbike and supersport????
Maybe In Canada we have stricter rules to follow.

benprobst

Quote from: racepro171 on July 28, 2009, 06:18:31 PM
Thanks, but can someone maybe post a link . I have read the 2009 rules up and down word for word.I just don't want to show up and not be able to ride.
Rules have no mention of triples, fuel caps or charging system in any class.  I find that strange, especially for sportbike and supersport????
Maybe In Canada we have stricter rules to follow.

The fact that it or anything is ommited should give you your answer.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

danch

MW Am #720

racepro171

Well I guess it should not matter too much on a 10 year old bike. Thanks for the help. I might send an email to ccs directly.

drew231506

Jesus Christ save the riddles and answer the effing guys question.  It'll save you from typing so much too. 
CCS Expert# 13

roadracer162

hahahahahaha....need some xanax?
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

Ducmarc

you got some???????????????  well don't take any till monday

roadracer162

Got valium and oxycodone. left overs from the 9 broken ribs in 2007.
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

Ducmarc

those are out of date you need to dispose of them properly in my tool box

Ducmarc

you got that bodywork done