Thanks Emily, Kevin and Andy!

Started by mikendzel, July 27, 2009, 09:25:02 AM

mikendzel

Sorry I couldn't be more help picking my bike up and getting it in the trailer after I high sided in Turn 5 at NJMP...  (where is the embarrassed smiley?)

Other cornerworkers thanks for the job you guys do!!!  I didn't get to ride around and wave on the cool down lap.

Mike Endzel #211 AM

Cowboy 6

You couldn't pick up your own bike? Well, there you go, you are all set and ready to ride MotoGP !!!  ROFL!

Seriously though, you OK Mikey? The bike?
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

mikendzel

Bike needs a few smaller parts and some SERIOUS love from the fiberglass repair kits from Autozone.  I busted my left wrist pretty good, along with the right half of my right foot, and some rash on both hips, knees, and right shoulder.  Helmet, boots and leathers are trashed.

And not to make anybody jealous, but Emily did say it was the most graceful high-side she had seen!!! 

Burt Munro

A 9.5 from the Russian judge won't do you much good unless you have the corresponding high, degree of difficulty.   :thumb:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Ducatista

Glad you came out the other side of your ejection okay.  That is nasty highside territory, and you did it with such grace and flair!  And don't worry about being unable to pick up your bike.  I haven't been able to pick up bikes unassisted until recently, thanks to a hip injury that is finally healing.  This time, stay out of my dirt and come visit in the pits.   :thumb: