Wanna see a $900 golf ball?

Started by dylanfan53, July 23, 2009, 10:28:52 PM

dylanfan53

After a few weeks in my dog's stomach, this is what happens.  The cost?  I think of it as two sets of tires and a day of entry fees!  :banghead:

Don Cook
CCS #53

Xian_13

Humm...

Looks like a range ball to me.

XIII
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

Ducmarc

man i wouldn't want to poop that out reminds me of the joke about the gorilla and the peach pit  my daughter is a vet tech  at a emergency clinic and you would not believe what they dig out. they cut one open the other day and  barbie was starring out  at him.

dylanfan53

Quote from: Ducmarc on July 24, 2009, 12:10:15 AM
man i wouldn't want to poop that out
I wish he had.  It would have saved me $900!
Don Cook
CCS #53

backMARKr

Reminds me of the "free kitten" that I "adopted" for the wife when she was in graduate school. By the time I was done with shots, screens, donations, etc.....that free cat was almost $200! :banghead:
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

gpz11

Quote from: backMARKr on July 24, 2009, 09:35:32 AM
Reminds me of the "free kitten" that I "adopted" for the wife when she was in graduate school. By the time I was done with shots, screens, donations, etc.....that free cat was almost $200! :banghead:

Is that what you call Kyle, your free kitten?

tstruyk

Nope, Kyle hasnt had his shots...  :ahhh:
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

Super Dave

Quote from: dylanfan53 on July 23, 2009, 10:28:52 PM
After a few weeks in my dog's stomach, this is what happens.  The cost?  I think of it as two sets of tires and a day of entry fees!  :banghead:
Be happy that there's little government intervention in veterinary care.
Super Dave

backMARKr

Quote from: tstruyk on July 24, 2009, 11:19:47 AM
Nope, Kyle hasnt had his shots...  :ahhh:

and believe me...I have been payin' and payin' and payin'...... I wish I owned stock in Camel.
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

gpz11

Quote from: backMARKr on July 24, 2009, 03:47:48 PM
and believe me...I have been payin' and payin' and payin'...... I wish I owned stock in Camel.

You forgot Redbull!

barb_arah

Hey, Super Dave, where've you been?!!!!
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

Super Dave

Quote from: barb_arah on July 25, 2009, 04:30:46 PM
Hey, Super Dave, where've you been?!!!!
Thanks for askin', Barb!

Other places, obviously.   :biggrin:

I'm pissed at our non representative, bloated, unlimited government.  With the House passing their part of the Cap & Trade bill...screw them.  I'm scaling back so I don't put out any more money into their system of removing money from the system.  Hurts people I know, but the government needs to be on a diet. 

I actually had a training session today that I'm just getting back from.  Might be running for office. 
Super Dave