Started by dsting, July 18, 2009, 03:59:01 PM

dsting

CCS Expert #771

Eye-p

Jason Levitt
Full Spectrum Power
www.speed-cell.com

Mongo

Depends on how you count the turns but yeah, T10 the way most people do them.  21 or 22 if you ask the medics and corner workers.

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

dsting

Thanks.  That's what I thought, but for some reason the angle of the shot threw me off.
CCS Expert #771

LongDogRacing

yup, i concur.  that's alex lazo and greg melka in a MW race or practice of some sort.
Justin Pennella
CCS Ex #32

Proud supporter of MOTOHICK

MELK-MAN

Yup, the back uphill heading into one of the "esses" Sections before the rollercoaster turn.
May be HW though as I think Arnie Hastings is sandwiched between Alex L. and I on his 750 but not positive. Cool shot though! Looks like I need to get my "hurry up" on..! lol.. 
Edit: That may be Huntly Nash in between Alex and myself.. I remember his leathers when he went by me and he was riding a gsxr600.. And looking at the results from the ExMWSB race that is likely Cory Rech in front of us who finished 4th-with Huntly 5th-and I just held off Alex for 6th
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Expat2b

Correct. I was shooting from the barrier wall next to cornerworker station 20 (just after T7). That photo was from the MWSB Race 11 on Sunday 6/21.

The rest of the gallery:

http://skinandleather.smugmug.com/gallery/8698719_cavkx#574875986_ZPTQv
Race fan
MARRC Cornerworker, Photographer, Newsletter editor, PR/Communications, Facebook Admin, Membership DBA, and most important: race weekend breakfast chef!
www.skinandleather.com

Expat2b

Oops, sorry Greg...I should have sent them this one.....hehe
Race fan
MARRC Cornerworker, Photographer, Newsletter editor, PR/Communications, Facebook Admin, Membership DBA, and most important: race weekend breakfast chef!
www.skinandleather.com

MELK-MAN

Sweet pics Kathy. Those young fellas had a good weekend at Mid Ohio this weekend too. Nash and Rich won the GT2 MotoGT class and Nash and Lazo had good supersport races. And to think..My age is still more than the ages of both of them combined! yikes..!
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Macon663