News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Check out my bike

Started by TZDeSioux, April 02, 2003, 12:34:23 PM

tigerblade

Hope you get it soon.  :)

I'd love to ride one of those things, but I'd probably make it look like a pocketbike.   :o
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

TZDeSioux

QuoteVery nice, Now I have a good excuse if you beat me  ;)

umm... I'm an amateur.  :D

TZDeSioux

Quote Sweet...That shot was taken in Japan?  I also have a shot of mine from Japan.  

Paul..
yeah it's a pic of it right before it was shipped out but then who knows who's bike that really is....  ???

TZDeSioux

QuoteThat thing looks minty fresh but Has it been disinfected you don't want to get that new pneomonia(spelling?) thing from that  area of the world. Congrats Hank and I will be pitted together stop in and say hi.

lol.. I don't think a motorcycle can't contract SARS  ;D ;D If I show up Sunday.. I will be sure to stop by and say hello to you two fellas. :)

TZDeSioux

QuoteHope you get it soon.  :)

I'd love to ride one of those things, but I'd probably make it look like a pocketbike.   :o

how tall is you? I'm 6ft tall and I look like a gorilla on a tricycle on the TZ because not only am I 6ft.. I'm a fatass too  ;D

tigerblade

Quotehow tall is you? I'm 6ft tall and I look like a gorilla on a tricycle on the TZ because not only am I 6ft.. I'm a fatass too  ;D

6 ft. tall:  CHECK

Fatass:  CHECK
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

MightyDuc Racing

I almost bought a 250...then I sat on it in front of a mirror...and that was in street clothes....lol.  I look big enough on my Duc as it is. :)
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

MightyDuc Racing

Sorry to ask...and you don't have to answer exactly...but how much does a bike like that cost, shipping and all?
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

TZDeSioux

QuoteSorry to ask...and you don't have to answer exactly...but how much does a bike like that cost, shipping and all?

Yamaha USA used to bring it into the U.S a few years ago and I think they were selling it for 23k or so.... but most people would buy it through a broker for significantly less. I paid $15,983 for the bike. $799.15 for export tax, $650 for Ocean freight/customs, $500.00 for broker fee, $250 for shipping to Chicago from Cali. I also put my deposit down when the exchange rate was favorable to me. You also have to order it before the deadline of Nov. because there is a very limited quantity available. I heard last year that Yamaha made less than 100. The bike also comes a pretty comprehensive spares package which include 2 cylinders, 10 pistons/rings/bearings, crank, sprockets, brake pads, reed valves, spark plugs/caps, jets, clutch plates, swingarm stand, and various gaskets/fasteners/oil seals. :)

Pit_Girl

)sweet ride! ;D  it looks a little nakie though without paint and some stickers on it ;) hmm... i guess it's a good thing it isnt painted "flesh tone"... then it really would look nakie.  now, where would you find leathers to match that?... sorry, dont mind my brainless ramblings... i'm getting a little silly in antici...pation for this weekend 8)

-jen
(look nate, a non-political post! see, i told you i could do it :P  hehehe)   ;)

Nate R

HA HA! It's about time, Jen!   :P    

Super Duck: NICE! I want one  ;D
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

lbk

That thing is SWEEEETT!! I really want a two-stroke but not sure if I'm up for the amount of mechanical work that is required. I mean I don't mind working on a bike, but don't know if I'd be up to regularly rebuilding the motor or part of the motor.

From what I've heard you can't really just keep running them a full season without either a top or bottom end is that correct?