Thank you to the corner workers at Summit this Weekend.

Started by wadehead, July 05, 2009, 11:52:18 PM

wadehead

Wish I didn't have to meet you guys by crashing out this weekend at Summit at T10.  But thank you for the help.  You guys do great things for us.  :cheers:

Wade Deyerle
#52 AM
#152 EX Mid Atlantic Region
Integrated Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy

mikendzel

I didn't have the misfortune of meeting any of you this weekend (almost did in turn 1!) but I would like to echo Wade's sentiments.  Thanks a bunch for what you guys do and for the time and care you put into our sport.  I really enjoy waving and giving the thumbs up sign to you guys on the cool down lap!!!! 

Mike Endzel

DakotaCBR

Funny, I was going to post the same thread.

Thanks very much to the MARRC corner workers and safety crew. We appreciate you keeping cool and getting us out of harm's way, especially after throwing ourselves and our bikes down a hot track. I'm glad to know you're out there to take care of us. Thank you!!
Jon Hatcher - CCS FL #308

JWZelibor

"I dont really know how to put this.......I'm kind of a big deal around here.......People know me"

Ducatista

We thank you guys for making it a really safe weekend.  The ambulance only rolled once between Saturday and Sunday, and even he took a ride back to the pits on the back of our ASD's pit bike.  I don't think I've ever worked 1 where there was only one contact crash and no first lap crashes.  It was a really chill weekend for us for the most part, and that's the way we like it.  Many thanks also to the racers who lent a hand digging their bikes out of the gravel.  That stuff is meant to stop bikes, not pick them up and move them. 

See you guys at NJMP!