numbskullz58

tigerblade

Rain won't matter.

First this:

Then this:

Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

TZDeSioux

Who wants to bet me that Rossi does not win? I will bet you a case of beer of your choice that he does not win!

Chef

QuoteWho wants to bet me that Rossi does not win? I will bet you a case of beer of your choice that he does not win!

GOT YOU ON THAT ONE !!!

I'll take corona's  !!!

and thank you !!!

a happy Ike.....

you're still in denial, and it's a shame (but i'll take your beer!) 8)

is it rossi  or the HONDA that you despise...

or just that the tz hasnt done it lately?
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

TZDeSioux

You're on! If Rossi doesn't win... I want a case of Heineken! All bets will be settled at April Round at Road America!  :) I have nothing against Hondas... my favorite riders(Kato and Biaggi) are Hondas. I'm just sick of Rossi.

Chef

sorry.....

he's good......
       i was shocked when i learned how many people hated on Micheal Jordan.
and even Oprah...

can you imagine that even my mom didnt approve of how little of THEIR money that they put back into the community ????????

you know me, "mom, you cant even tell me how to spend my money!!!...annnd how much of your money would you let them spend for YOU" .....
some people.....???

but frett not, mon frair  ;D
hope you wont mind having a corona with me (notice the "a")
 ;) you can have one........oops, i take the lime with
 :)

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhfff
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Chef

OK.....,

I missed it.......

Who was closest???    update please....

Isaac :D

Protein Filled

OOOOOhhhh, I think someone is getting some CORONA's!!!

;D ;D ;D

Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Protein Filled

OOh, yeah...how does that saying go: a fool and his money will soon be...buying a case of corona's!!!
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

TZDeSioux

Rossi did win so a case of corona it is for Isaac.  :)

TZDeSioux

QuoteOOh, yeah...how does that saying go: a fool and his money will soon be...buying a case of corona's!!!

Who you calling a fool sucka?  >:(  What did the vato say when his house fell on him?

Get off me holmes!  ;D