New Member, and Blackhawk Farms Photos

Started by jrowphoto, June 01, 2009, 02:35:57 PM

jrowphoto

Hi all, My name is John Rowland, and I just joined today.  Anyway, I'm a freelance sports photographer, and was at the Blackhawk races this weekend (2000 photos from Saturday, but only the Team Challenge race on Sunday).  First time ever shooting motorcycle races, and had a blast!  I just started posting them to my site, so give me a few days to finish uploading.  You can view and order prints  here http://www.jrowphoto.com

Here are a few small samples...  Thanks for having me, and I hope to get to a lot more races and trackdays in the future!  :)

John
www.jrowphoto.com

Court Jester

CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

agron4

You may want to get in contact with Blackhawk Farms in reference to their vending policy for photogs.  FYI

jrowphoto

Hey Andy, I didn't realize they had a vendor policy (never shot there before, and never shot motorsports before for that matter).  Wish you would have mentioned the policy when I spoke to you on Saturday. 

I apologize to all... I truly didn't realize there was a policy for BF, and didn't intend any harm.  Hopefully I didn't make a bad first impression here!   I'll take the shopping cart off my site for those galleries, so no one can buy anything. 

Sorry again,
John

agron4

No problem John, I think you met my brother not me.

Their are a lot of people who shoot for friends, family and fun out there, it's the next step of selling that BHF requires permission/fees for.

Another FYI: it's impossible to make a bad impression with photos for viewing  :biggrin:

Court Jester

Quote from: agron4 on June 01, 2009, 04:33:06 PM
You may want to get in contact with Blackhawk Farms in reference to their vending policy for photogs.  FYI

my pics are 100% free to whom ever would like them. no vending policy required.
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: Court Jester on June 01, 2009, 03:05:12 PM
Nice pics.
what lens are you using?

Going off on a wild guess, D300 with a 70-200VR :biggrin:
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod